BLIC Press Release, Video and Screenshots

bhail256

Club Cricketer
is there any way we anyone could persuade or force these guys to make it on NTSC? cuz tho my pc is fast i wanna play on my xbox with my 3 other buddies! US does have a big big market of desi folks who wld buy original versions to play these games! ahhh this is just too frustrating! :crying

borncricketer

Panel of Selectors<br><a href="http://www.planetcr
Online Cricket Games Owned
bhail256 said:
is there any way we anyone could persuade or force these guys to make it on NTSC? cuz tho my pc is fast i wanna play on my xbox with my 3 other buddies! US does have a big big market of desi folks who wld buy original versions to play these games! ahhh this is just too frustrating! :crying
yes it would be very nice if it were to be realeased in NTSC version...if we need to send a letter to some on I will do it, just tell me the e-mail:D

bhail256

Club Cricketer
andrew_nixon said:
I wouldn't advise that, it's in a very legal grey area in most countries, and is illegal in some.

I agree, there is another drawback to this also! Imagine if online play was disabled due to this, how would u play other games such as halo and dem, but yes it is tempting to get it done! Infact i did check the details where even online play would work but it is just unethical ... but now wld it be so unethical if we bought an original pal game fm uk??? lol! I mean since we are paying the same amt just to play the game real bad, I do not think it is wrong in any way we are just "modifying our machine to get more juice outta it"... since the xbox or ps2 belong to us and not the company we are allowed to mess it up in anyway seemed fit :p

kmk1284

Club Cricketer
thats the point modchipping dosent mean we want to use pirated cds it can also mean importing games , many japanese games that are brilliant never come to the other side of the gaming world also some games releasing in europe never release in us or vice versa , it only happens with micro softs x-box live support is disabled if your x-box is chipped , so microsoft as we all know is a company who loves consumers money , so their aim is clear , if you wanna play games of europe buy an european x-box! simple

bhail256

Club Cricketer
kmk1284 said:
if you wanna play games of europe buy an european x-box! simple

Then wat abt Madden and online plAY ? also the european games are so expensive especially considering the conversion rate! and the fact that the dollar aint doing too wel hehe :help anyways thanks for da input!

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
bhail256 said:
I with u on that one though I am not in US. But yeah u got that one right, US has good market for cricket games. To Be honest, because of piracy and expensive nature of a new game, anyone can sell more cricket games in US or UK than a big country like India. So I think Codies, as always are keeping a high nose on things ignoring the real deal.

mani_gamer

Club Cricketer
this is one of the greatest screenshots shows england winning the world cup

Attachments

• TV_presentation_team_celebration_03.jpg
    TV_presentation_team_celebration_03.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 33

Mahesh Babu

School Cricketer
mani_2002001 said: