Brian Lara Cricket Press Release and Screenshots

Shevchenko

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
this game looks wonderful, but something tells me , EA will create a better one, they can if they want to, but I think they dont care about cricket coz they mainly sell more of their games (NHL NFL NBL and otherstuff) to the public, but its a war between game makers , and neither one dont want to loose to each other, cause then the people will buy more of their games at that development rather than that one , cricket 2004 wasnt that great, mainly becuase of ea did not have any competition , so they just created the game (what I think)

rubbergenius

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Skateboarder2 said:
The screenshots look great. It's fair to say that Codemasters have not told a single lie about the game since it was annonced.

This post made me smile... :D

Will p

International Cricketer
lol, but yeh i agree it seems they havnt lied, the game looks to be top quality and i cant wait!!

ironman

School Cricketer
is it just me or is the wicket keeper not wearing pads or gloves??

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Work In Progress

Remember that these are work in progress screenshots, and minor details such as pads and gloves will be added in later versions. I think a few pages back this was already discussed. ;)

Will p

International Cricketer
The only thing i was dissapointed about on the new screenshots was the TV Overlay, unless it changes later, although then again that overlay did actually look good!

sd92

International Coach
Wow!!! looks amazing and I can't wait until it comes out!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread