Brian Lara Cricket Press Release and Screenshots

Hicksy551993

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
in my honest opinion....

i hope they seriously improve the grapics of the game from those screenshots.
pitch looks better in cricket 2004 atm and so does the grass.

sachin

International Coach
squiz said:
sigh

he's one of the worst commentators I've heard, next to Waqar Younis of course.

The screens look really good, and it's only in early stages still so we still got a while to go. Good Stuff!
lol! right with you there squiz. actually i think thomson is worse,and thats very hard to be.

ohh yeah the screenies look better than i thought they would.good job codies.

sarwan

Club Cricketer
8x supports double the bandwidth.i read that on some comp hardware site.even if i change my card to 8x,the interface will still remain 4x.so......no difference.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
afridi118 said:
i think requirments aret going to be big as 99 and 2000 werent big and ea always need big requirment

Are you seriously suggesting that this game will have lower requirements than BLC99? Of course it will be higher, this is 2005! Computers have moved on a bit in the last 6 years.

jaanleva

School Cricketer
Looks good but...

Looks really promising. Although the game is still in the works, I hope they give keepers pads to protect their legs! :) I'm not sure about the keeper and slip position in those screenshots. I can only hope they notice these.

jaanleva

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
I hope it runs in my computer.The blic graphic looks just like cricket 2002 abit changes.

andrew do you think my computer will be good enuf for the game just guess oh well

3D intel@extrem
graphic AGp

256mb

2.60GHz

any one brad or andrew will it be good enuf

I talk to rubbergeniuse yesterday and he told me that my computer will be just good enuf to run the game he wasnt sure of yet.So if any of you guys have the same spec as me dont worry it will run properly.

brad352

Executive member
fardin said:
I hope it runs in my computer.The blic graphic looks just like cricket 2002 abit changes.

andrew do you think my computer will be good enuf for the game just guess oh well

3D intel@extrem
graphic AGp

256mb

2.60GHz

any one brad or andrew will it be good enuf
Honestly, I really hope not, Codemasters should be concentrating on improving the graphics rather than making the game run on low end PC's like yours- chances are it'll run all right though, provided you don't go for high details or any decent resolution.

If you want games to run well, you need more RAM and a decent graphics card, Intel Extreme Graphics are an absolute joke (look here to see how pathetically it performs against even the cheapest graphics cards you can buy right now)

themuel1

International Coach
is this a low end system?
Processor: AMD Athlon Xp 2800+, MMX, 3D Now, ~2.1GHz
Memory:512 MB Ram
Graphics card: Geforce FX 5600xt, total memory 256mb

brad352

Executive member
themuel1 said:
is this a low end system?
Processor: AMD Athlon Xp 2800+, MMX, 3D Now, ~2.1GHz
Memory:512 MB Ram
Graphics card: Geforce FX 5600xt, total memory 256mb
Nah, that's not bad- most important thing is you've got a decent graphics card rather than integrated crap

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
brad352 said:
Honestly, I really hope not, Codemasters should be concentrating on improving the graphics rather than making the game run on low end PC's like yours- chances are it'll run all right though, provided you don't go for high details or any decent resolution.

If you want games to run well, you need more RAM and a decent graphics card, Intel Extreme Graphics are an absolute joke (look here to see how pathetically it performs against even the cheapest graphics cards you can buy right now)

I really dont care if the graphic looks not decent.I think it will run good though.I just want to play the games that is all so you have mentioned it will run all right then good no worries now :)

Thanks and by the way will blic run around 700x600 resloution as you have give me the link doom 3 runs properly around 700X600 i dont think there wont be any problem running blic 2005. :upray

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
Fardin! You've just said the complete opposite on Codemasters!

Fardin on Codemasters:
'If you want good graphics then i suggest you go and participate in a enginering class or graphic class learn more about this stuff come back and make a game that has good graphics and that is all i have to say to you.'

:confused:

brad352

Executive member
fardin said:
as you have give me the link doom 3 runs properly around 700X600 i dont think there wont be any problem running blic 2005. :upray
7.5 frames per second? I hardly consider that running properly, 30 is a minimum for smooth play

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
'If you want good graphics then i suggest you go and participate in a enginering class or graphic class learn more about this stuff come back and make a game that has good graphics and that is all i have to say to you.'
fardin again trying to explain something in his ever so stupid style !
Just Kidding ! :D

Users who are viewing this thread