Brian Lara International Cricket to be launched in India

bhail256

Club Cricketer
wakeel said:
ALL THE GAMES WHICH RELAESES IN ENGLAND AND AUSTRALIA REALAESES WORLD WIDE BCAUZ IIVE POLAYED EVRYGAME HERE IN PAKISTAN THERES BNOT YET ANY GAME WHICHS NOT RELEASED HERE WHICH IS REALSED IN OTHER COUNTRIESA

Im not surprised abt that comment. But i know as a fact that 99% of the games in Pakistan are all duplicates ... or fake copies which work with crack files! And how do i know this? cuz i have friends fm there who bring games here ... its kinda sad but hey its always good for me to check em play and get one fm eboutique or ebay so its LEGAL :p

Hero

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
As I have heard that piracy is meeting it's end in Pakistan as no new cd's are coming so let see and wait what happens.

rashaba16

Club Cricketer
it is great and not great. if it is released in india it should be called sachin tendulkar cricket or rahul dravid cricket just like ricky ponting cricket...they would make more money...the game should be available on cds everywhere not just on dvd-rom

Ste

Executive member
For PC there will be DVD and CD-Rom versions released. This has been confirmed by the Indian publishers.

borncricketer

Panel of Selectors<br><a href="http://www.planetcr
Ste said:
For PC there will be DVD and CD-Rom versions released. This has been confirmed by the Indian publishers.
Good....Cd-rom and DVD versions.....now there are no worries:D

a47

Club Cricketer
any release dates given for india guys?? anyone knows them??

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
The release date for Australia and England hasn't been released yet, so India won't have it confirmed either yet.

Abhi_is_king

School Cricketer
hey guys will this game release in india only for the pc or for the ps2 as well?
i have both but my graphics card is gforce2 mx so i dont know if it will work.plzz guys help me out here

aprofromindia

Club Cricketer
I think PC only for India but you canh try to import it don't know if it will be compatible with your PS2 though, dont know if India is PAL or NTSC. and I don't think it's gonna work on a Geforce 2 MX, but try the demo

Abhi_is_king

School Cricketer
hey india is pal. and as far as i remember when blc 99 launched in india it was for both pc and ps2. so i will keep my fingers crossed! :upray
PS. it will work for gforce mx!but the sound card may be a problem :(

sorry it was the ps1. typing error. :p

aprofromindia

Club Cricketer
Then you might import it from UK in case you dont get it india, checkout play.com cheapest deal on the net and i think sound card wont be a problem as long as you have DirectX 9.0c installed and the sound card works with that cause as i have already said sound would use the DirectSound API and if it's working with DirectX 9.0c it's gonna work with all games using DirectSound API

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread