New Brian Lara International Cricket Press Release and Screens

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England

You have taken the completely wrong approach to judging this game. Brian Lara International Cricket may have nice graphics, but we have not yet played a demo and have no idea if the gameplay is good, which makes a game good. There has been little information about Cricket 2005 so we can't judge that yet either. Also please don't double post. :p

Ritwik

co-founder
I second Skateboarder2 on this matter.

And "Mohammad_Inzi" please desist from such double posting in the future.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
The Codemasters website say that the release is still Summer 2005. Until that is changed, we don't know the exact release. The other companies are probably taking a guess at some summer date.

thecricketfan

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Skateboarder2 said:
The Codemasters website say that the release is still Summer 2005. Until that is changed, we don't know the exact release. The other companies are probably taking a guess at some summer date.

Just a guess.. I think it will be released mid or end of june or early july. And making a note that all or most new releases are out on fridays! or thursdays in some cases with independant retailers breaking street dates. :p

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
thecricketfan said:
I think it will be released mid or end of june or early july.
Could you be a little more specific? You've spanned an entire four weeks there!

Thanks for the link Aseem. Looks like June 30 for Ricky Ponting. And EA's Cricket 2005 released on July 18.

denver82

School Cricketer
I like how in one of the new Brian Lara pics the fielder is standing with his arms crossed while the batsman is slogging away. Perhaps they're playing out a draw...

dippyslara

Club Cricketer
I am fed up views and comments now..............cant wait till the game get released.......so that i can post some great updates for BLIC the way i did for BLC 99............ :D :cheers :happy ..............anyways somwhere i saw siskue's post in the forum..siskue if u r seeing my message where had u been all these days........and no 1 should forget the contribution done by siskue in terms of kits in BLC 99.......keep up the good work siskue :clap :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread