New BLIC Screenshots

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
at least for ICC and World cup they should have pitch adds for them.

aussieman

School Cricketer
Fake players? I thought game was fully officially licenced?
The demo uses real players, or are there just a few substitutes and some real players on all teams?

cheers

Ankit kukreti

Club Cricketer
Grounds looks pretty good and there are so many grounds in BLIC. This is going to be real good.

Last edited:

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
why is harbhajan bowling the first over of the match in a one day international ?
i ask the same question for inzamam,yousuf,shivnarine,jayasuriya

kodos

International Coach
it doesnt necessarily mean that they will be bowling first when the game is released. They just did it so they can take the images of the game quicker and at the early stage of the match i guess.

hammudy

Club Cricketer
the fake names are hilarious and one funny thing that i noticed is that except for the stumps everyone in the night matchs have 1 shadow...shouldnt they have like 4 depending on the number of floodlights ? well they did the same thing with BLc on ps n pc a fews back so :rolleyes:

Last edited:

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
The screenshots look great.

Off-topic, but I'd like to post the following screenshot for the folks who don't have the demo yet or haven't come across this screen. I found it mouth-watering... :D

I was playing as England.

Ankit kukreti

Club Cricketer
hammudy said:
the fake names are hilarious and one funny thing that i noticed is that except for the stumps everyone in the night matchs have 1 shadow...shouldnt they have like 4 depending on the number of floodlights ? well they did the same thing with BLc on ps n pc a fews back so :rolleyes:

I don't think that the final version with graphics level turned max will have that, even in the fielding video I was able to see the 4 shadows of the fielders.

hammudy

Club Cricketer
ok i just re-downloaded the video to recheck n it does have 4 shadows...then i think maybe unlike EA games where both the innings start under floodlights...BLIC start during daytime and the daylight gets slowly replaced by floodlights....just my thoughts hope it IS like that

steppie

Club Cricketer
Ste said:
You can change the faces though to the real ones, the real faces are included in the ICC modes.

Ste

how ste?are u sure we can change fake faces with real ones???how do u know that?are you talking about patches ?

Users who are viewing this thread