BLIC GamerTV Preview Video

crick4life

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
IMO for the first time ever the umpire looks fairly realistic. There is commitment in the decisions he is giving it feels like. Hate to say this but it's unlike a game where the umpire moon walks and the arms are pretty much lifted with all the fingers pointing skywards not just one finger but entire palm.

rocklara

International Coach
Great video, i loved the edge, its really geniune with good carry too. It came from playing across the line. Good one there..however the names are the only bad things without the original names but thats ok i think. One is looking for a much improved game other than cric2004, BLIC should outclass cric2005...

bhail256

Club Cricketer
WOW ... the "television style" play is just AWESOME, all in all decent gameplay video ... the batsmen are reacting alot better than the the first video and the game seems to be pretty fluid. looking forward to the game :)

one of the biggest bummers is definitely the commentary :(

about time tho for ea to release a c2005 video.

good job umosay

Last edited:

Hicksy551993

Club Captain
if EA had released this video there wouldnt have been a single good comment about it.

Cricket 2004 looks better

crick4life

International Cricketer
The video although not released by EA has been out in the Cricket 2005 section. Have a look there. You will see why people are more happy with this commentary, gameplay and ball physics.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Have codies gone the legal way? to give real names for ICC tours and not for the friendlies.? And i'm not starting the topic once again,but in their last game it was all proper.

I agree with cric4life...when he says that ppl are pleased with EA.Dont think any genuine cricket lover would settle for such mistakes.I'd rather settle for bugs from EA than to change every player's name.

Imagine a football game in which the spellings are
Real Mudrid
Duvid Buckham
Micheal Ovin
Runaldho

squiz

International Coach
crick4life is actually saying people are pleased with Codemasters. Didn't Pro Evolution Soccer have different names like BLIC is going to have? And from what I've read it's the best soccer game out ATM

Howzat

Club Cricketer
iceman_waugh said:
Have codies gone the legal way? to give real names for ICC tours and not for the friendlies.? And i'm not starting the topic once again,but in their last game it was all proper.

I agree with cric4life...when he says that ppl are pleased with EA.Dont think any genuine cricket lover would settle for such mistakes.I'd rather settle for bugs from EA than to change every player's name.

Real Mudrid
Duvid Buckham
Micheal Ovin
Runaldho

Im sorry to say but that is one of the dumbest post on these forums, i am Cricket mad and i would rather false names (that i can change) then heaps of bugs like EA's previous games...

btw dosn't Pro Evolution Soccer have false names? and it's better than EA's Soccer games ive heard.

Last edited:

crick4life

International Cricketer
iceman_waugh, I never meant people are satisfied with EA. In fact EA is one of the worst game developers that has graced cricketing community. Any other company would have done wonders with so many releases since so many years. Even in Cricket 2005 they are going to be using BLC 1999 field sets and AI. Only graphics have had major uphaul in each of their releases. The couple of things they have introduced and have been proved good are shots off both front/back foot and advance shots. Otherwise they are a DUD and BLIC by the looks of it seems atleast a generation ahead of EA cricket games.

dash

School Cricketer
Guy many of u comment that the batsman are too stiff but in real cricket most of them stay stiff like sachin tendulkar if u have noticed they wait for the ball and after the ball is bowled they move their feet so how can you'll comment that the batman are too stiff in blic .

Cricketer2004

Club Cricketer
well i saw the video last night on GamerTV and i have to say that the game is not that great in Graphics as i expected.....but the features of the game is good.....like Classic Matches TV style is great.....and Umpire style is great...

i think EA cricket 2005 is much better in graphics than BLIC.....

akira2291

Club Cricketer
i'm getting really tired and angry of these names are bad posts - sorry to say that, but its really unimportant to care about that. also if there is no name comment - fully unimportant. PLEASE do firstly read this post before writing again something about the names and post of sallu:

People are saying that we are expecting too much, now tell me this I know everyone in Codies have some kind of degree or even if they are high school drop out, they should've know how to spell the name.How long does it take to find out Dravid"s or Mcgrath's name,(www.cricinfo.com). Codies is a big company and they make these kind of errors.......
are fully rubbish - sorry buddy, but its true. first inform and then post something, its really f*ck*** me up.

to the topic: i like the video really, if have preordered C2005 but BLIC we be now also in my list. BLIC has the point of very good animations, but unluckily the graphic engine is a little cartoon style. on the other hand C2005 players are to much muscular and thats not realism.

the video in all, satisfy my expectations - BLIC will be a good game and worth buying it - thats for sure.

i agree fully to howzat, ste, bhail256 and ravi.

@cricketer2005: i agree 50%. the animations are better in BLIC and look at the impressions. on the other hand i like C2005 grafics engine more.

Toecrusher

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
iceman_waugh said:

Real Mudrid
Duvid Buckham
Micheal Ovin
Runaldho

Don't have to imagine, cos it already exists - its called Pro Evolution Soccer. And it is the best sports game ever made - the lack of real names dont mean a thing when you've got the perfect gameplay.

Users who are viewing this thread