BLIC GamerTV Preview Video

aprofromindia

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Madden

Toecrusher said:
Don't have to imagine, cos it already exists - its called Pro Evolution Soccer. And it is the best sports game ever made - the lack of real names dont mean a thing when you've got the perfect gameplay.

I beg to differ the best sports game is actually Madden/MVP by EA, but yeah PES 4 is no comparison to FIFA 2005, and especially if you have Wolf's patch 2005, but overall I agree with you PES is the game to play; if U like football. :happy

ajay2k5

Club Cricketer
I think it all depends on the person, there is 2 ways to like a game...

Realism and arcade..

PES is realsim in soccer and FIFA is the arcade, fortunatly I like the arcade style on the hardest level. Therefore I brought FIFA 2005, but if I see PES cheap somewhere I will get it.

The same goes for these cricket games. Cricket 2005 is Arcade and the arcade bugs come with it. BLIC/RPIC is trying to be real, but to be honest they have failed to do so this time around, lets hope codies can get the licencing for everything next time around, and make a realistic game. The few things that have been left out should be in there next version (Rubber said So), and lets hope any reported annoying things/bugs get fixed with a patch.

I don't like the HUD in BLIC, I think they could of done better. The speed of the game looks great, these people who say its to fast obviously like a slow boring game, but I would like the batsman to not play the ball so late.

The throwing feature is great and well done to codies/sw for that, but there doesn't seem to be any swing in the bowling still.
Everything in BLIC runs fluid compared to Cricket2005 and thats what I mainly love about the look of it, it's a shame I wont get to play it until September. DAMN you Atari...

kmk1284

Club Cricketer
i also would like to add that madden is not the best sports game have you ever played the espn series by visual concepts whick were previously known as the 2k series

aprofromindia

Club Cricketer
actually Madden is tactically the best sim; ESPN series is fun & fast to play but madden represents the sport in absolutely the best possible way

bhail256

Club Cricketer
RoboRocks said:
:confused: Why is WG grace not wearing a helmet and the other guy is

cuz back in the day, there were NO helmets :rolleyes: ,this is when it gets funny the other guy is, we humans can amaze ourselves sometimes. This also makes me wonder why is the 3rd umpire called in for a replay ... lol

RoboRocks

Chairman of Selectors
I know there wern't helmets back in graces day but does anyone have suggestions to why the other guy is wearing a helmet :help

Users who are viewing this thread