School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi, :cool:

??? can any one plz tell me how to edit .GAM file plz

:;): rippon :D

lordrippon

School Cricketer
<span style='color:#000000:post_uid0'>i mean how to edit the file with " .GAM (for example DemoGame.GAM)" extension which is present in cricket 2002 folder. ??? :o :o</span>

darthpikachu

School Cricketer
you mean you want to edit the save games??
using a hex editor would be a good start....
then you got to work out if the saved game is encrypted or not(i havn't looked at the .gam files at all) if it isn't you should be able to find what you need to edit by trial and error

lordrippon

School Cricketer
[color=#000000:post_uid12]hi,
darthpikachu,
sorry :( :( but i don't quite get you,
as i don't know about hex editing .please explain yourself :D

lordrippon ???[/color]

thengakola

School Cricketer
Mate what he means is that you cant edit the file like you would a normal editor like wordpad. You need to use a hex editor.The advantage is you can edit any kind of data as as long as you know what to edit.

The .gam file is for save games as he said and I dont know what you'd want to change in it. Anyway if I remember right the file is packed ie- its like its compressed or encrypted.So you need to find out what type was used.

Not worth the effort really mate ???

sukku

Club Cricketer
[color=#000000:post_uid3]i have used demogame.gam from the demo to serve as a classic match in the full version

the savegame files r in .gam format[/color]

lordrippon

School Cricketer
sukku
can u plz edit the .gam file for me so that i can play test match in demo as i am living in jammu, i can't get the full version here,plz
my email id-[email protected]
??? :( :o

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
hey lordrippon sorry to disappoint you but unfortunately no one has been able to edit the gam file for test matches as of yet!You can get an updated demogam.gam file with a full 50 over one day but no test matches...

Saptarshi

Club Cricketer
Hey lordrippon,
I checked out the DemoGame.GAM file, but I think the demo only allows you to play one days and did not find out anything that was referring to test matches.

So I think the file that they have given in the demo, is different from the one of the full game test matches

Saptarshi

Club Cricketer
Hey lordrippon,
I checked out the DemoGame.GAM file, but I think the demo only allows you to play one days and did not find out anything that was referring to test matches.

So I think the file that they have given in the demo, is different from the one of the full game test matches

Saptarshi

Club Cricketer
Hey lordrippon,

lordrippon

School Cricketer
hi,
saptarshi

can you please send me the .Gam file from the full version for test matches. And plz tell me saptarshi , how do u look into .gam file .Did u decode it first ,if yes then how.When i opened the .Gam file in notepad it was filled with funny characters and some characters and numbers and lot of blank spaces.i could not understand anything in it.
And another thing saptarshi, they have fielding file and graphics (like for red ball) in the cricket 2002 demo folder.
plz reply saptarshi

lordrippon
[email protected]
??? ??? :o

Edited By lordrippon on 1029005529

Users who are viewing this thread