.GAM file

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
this tool can also be used to view and edit the various team files.

Edited By ritwikgames on 1029080812

lordrippon

School Cricketer
hi ritwik,
I am not getting u ,do u have to decode or uncompress the .Gam file first to view it in hex editor. when i opened .Gam file in hex workshop i got screen filled with hex and strings( which i could not understand).how do u know which hex number to edit.i was able to edit team files but i could not understand .Gam file in Hexworkshop .could u please tell me which value to edit in .Gam file so that caption of team
become from england to india in demo version and also if i want to increase the overs from 50 to 90 ,which value do i edit in hex editor to extend the overs.
and thz for the hex editor link.
plz do reply
lordrippon

??? :o ??? [email protected]

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
well...i don't know hex.Some people in this forum do kn0ow it and maybe they will be able to answer this better.

lordrippon

School Cricketer
hi,
ritwik
can u plz send me the test kit for india and australia . i have managed to edit the .gam file so that i can play two innings . as in the demo i don't have test kit, and also can u plz mail me the .Gam file from the full version
plz.
lordrippon
[email protected]
??? ??? :o

lordrippon

School Cricketer
hi
ritwik :)

thanks for the files man,
but u don't send me the .gam file from the full version
i was hoping by comparing the two files .gam file one from the full version and one from the demo i would be able to play test match in demo.Till now i have edited the demo .Gam file so that i can play two innings(two inning for india and two inning for australia) ,each inning of 50 overs.
man i will be thanks ful if u will be able to help me out in this one
lordrippon

[email protected]
??? :o ???

Users who are viewing this thread