Game not starting

santyvijay

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi All,

I downloaded the game and installed correctly.I have enough specs to run the game smoothly.However when I start the game by double clicking it doesnt run.but it is running in the processes tab but the game never starts.Kindly suggest me a proper way to play the game.the size of my cricket2009.exe is 28.9mb.

Kindly adive

D

Dutch

Read through the threads as this one has been answered a lot already. Of course there are some simple reasons why it might not work ........................................................

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
You have a pirated copy. The size of the exe is supposed to be 13.6 mb.

arjind

International Coach
Hi All,

I downloaded the game and installed correctly.I have enough specs to run the game smoothly.However when I start the game by double clicking it doesnt run.but it is running in the processes tab but the game never starts.Kindly suggest me a proper way to play the game.the size of my cricket2009.exe is 28.9mb.

Kindly adive

Here's what you do, go to Amazon - search for Ashes Cricket 2009, then order it-
Magically, a game wll appear n the post soon (don't worry if it takes a bit of time)
Then, install the game and Voila!

santyvijay

School Cricketer
Hi All,

I love the game and dont mind spending 500 indian rupees.but the trouble is I dont know where to get the original DVD in Chennai.If any kind soul would tell me where to buy in Chennai I would be very grateful.

Vijay.

arjind

International Coach
Hi All,

I love the game and dont mind spending 500 indian rupees.but the trouble is I dont know where to get the original DVD in Chennai.If any kind soul would tell me where to buy in Chennai I would be very grateful.

Vijay.

Users who are viewing this thread