Game of Thrones

P

pcfan123

That sucks.

Im interested in your thoughts on Season 2 because as faithful as they were in Season 1, they make drastic changes in 2

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I'm hoping it will be coming soon on iTunes UK. Otherwise one of the Aussie members needs to buy it and give me their login details!

P

pcfan123

No reason you can't do both. I have season 1 on blu ray and will pick up the second one too.

No harm no foul

----------

and I pay for HBO.

I dl them cause I like having them on my netbook to watch in bed.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
I've watched the first 3 episodes, first one was a big whoa as I haven't read the books and didn't read any reviews on it so got a massive shock with the explicit sex scenes being shown in a TV show. It was hard to get into at first but now I'm starting to like it, I'll probably need to rewatch the first episode to catch up on bits which I didn't quite get at the time but wiki/google has helped fill in those gaps.

P

pcfan123

Careful with the wikis cause the spoilers can be devastating in the series.

Rewatching is a must if you have not read the books.

Diamond

Banned
MyG6czI[1].jpg
Points and topics of discussion.

Which House is your favourite House?

Who is your best ever Game of Thrones Character and why is this case?

Do you have a favourite scene, maybe the death of an evil character, maybe the scene was just that awesome.

Also is there any personal predictions?

Varun

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Do you have a favourite scene, maybe the death of an evil character, maybe the scene was just that awesome.

it's a toss-up between Joffrey's wedding and Oberyn vs The Mountain for me

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
New season is upon us. Is there anyone here as crazy as me.
Last few seasons have been little disappointing to me. Of course still interested but not as crazy as I was before. Looking forward to see more of Aarya.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Last few seasons have been little disappointing to me. Of course still interested but not as crazy as I was before. Looking forward to see more of Aarya.

You're hard to please Z! :lol

Loved every season and episode thus far. In fact, I feel it's got better and better as all the seasons have gone on. Hope Dany sits on the throne when it's all said and done.

B

Bigby Wolf

Glad to know I am not the only one thinking the same. Like you said the interest is there but not similar to that of earlier seasons maybe reading a lot of fan theories on the web spoiled it for me.:p

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
You're hard to please Z! :lol

Loved every season and episode thus far. In fact, I feel it's got better and better as all the seasons have gone on. Hope Dany sits on the throne when it's all said and done.
I for one don't like Dany. I am hoping Jon Snow, the rightful heir to sit on the throne with Tyrion beside him.
Glad to know I am not the only one thinking the same. Like you said the interest is there but not similar to that of earlier seasons maybe reading a lot of fan theories on the web spoiled it for me.:p
I tried to stay far away from all theories as much as I could. But friends didn't leave me alone !

Users who are viewing this thread