Game Screens

cricket4life said:
kool LM! very good boy

lol, im 30 years old now! :D

here's a quick update...

been working like crazy on the new improved batting animations and fixing up everything to do with batting, including mishits, timing zones, transitions and idling, also celebration animations etc....im on course to have it all completed by the end of this weekend if all goes according to plan. This means i will commence work onthe bowler model and bowling animations from next week. Hopefully by the end of May bowling will be 100% completed, including bowling hud(s) etc.

Im very happy with the new animations, which ill showcase in the next video...stay tuned

LM

legend_master said:
lol, im 30 years old now! :D

here's a quick update...

been working like crazy on the new improved batting animations and fixing up everything to do with batting, including mishits, timing zones, transitions and idling, also celebration animations etc....im on course to have it all completed by the end of this weekend if all goes according to plan. This means i will commence work onthe bowler model and bowling animations from next week. Hopefully by the end of May bowling will be 100% completed, including bowling hud(s) etc.

Im very happy with the new animations, which ill showcase in the next video...stay tuned

LM

lolz.. didn't know u were 30. so when is the video comin out? please release it soon...i'm so horny to watch that video. :cool:

im tentatively looking at Sunday for the next video...but will confirm on the weekend...forgot to mention, next video will feature the new running between wickets too....

LM, keep's up, your doing great ATM.

cricket4life said:
lolz.. didn't know u were 30. so when is the video comin out? please release it soon...i'm so horny to watch that video. :cool:
You will get even more when you'll see the bat hit the ball :D.

Last edited:
The game looks wonderful at the moment, this'll look good on your resume!

FYI everyone, im going to release some still screenz tomorrow night of high quality...this is to compliment the videos released earlier....i thought id do something a bit different this time and see if people had any requests for what they would like to see...obviously i have to draw the line somewhere but will try to get the majority done...also, please no face requests yet as faces are still very experimental.

If there are no requests i'll just take screenz at random and post them...

regards,

LM

I would love to see a screenie of a cut shot being played !!

Reverse sweep :) and if you have started the bowler model yet him just when its bowled

Users who are viewing this thread