Game Screens

duded64 said:
Reverse sweep :) and if you have started the bowler model yet him just when its bowled

I would love to see that, or slog sweep. There are a quite few sweep shots already though. Some kind of slog shot I think would be good.

i thought LM had already finalised the shots, there are 38 of them. Please see " Listing of Strokes available to batsmen " thread to see them

ziad123_2005 said:
i thought LM had already finalised the shots, there are 38 of them. Please see " Listing of Strokes available to batsmen " thread to see them

i have, this is a request for screens tonite....

i wud lyk to see : " and he dances down the track and smashes it straight past the bowler " ;)

.................................................................................

Where are the new screens ?

here they are...quite a lot, so i will split them into several batches...tried to get some different cam angles for variety...also first decent glimpse of Bangladesh and Sri Lanka!

next batch 2/3

last batch 3/3

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 282
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 273
  • pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 274
  • pic7.jpg
    pic7.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 273
  • pic8.jpg
    pic8.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 280
  • pic10.jpg
    pic10.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 269
  • pic11.jpg
    pic11.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 265
  • pic12.jpg
    pic12.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 265
  • pic13.jpg
    pic13.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 261
They look amazing p,I resisted myself from looking at the videos due to the large filesizes,but these screens are the next best thing.The player models do look much better and I really like the reverse sweep.Top work.

Thanks a lot..And yes,they look very good !!

Users who are viewing this thread