Gamebience saves a Cricket Life

About a year since we last heard anything from Gamebience about Cricket Life 1, they have today made some major announcements about the future of Cricket Life. The game began about 5 years ago, with big dreams of a 7/7/07 release date, including a big countdown, and then a delay to focus on improving the game. The game then renamed several times, first to Cricket Life 08, and then to Cricket Life 1 when it became clear that year based names weren’t going to be successful.

Despite this history, today’s announcement of a huge restructuring of Gambience has shown for the first time in years a clear focus and clearly defined goals for Cricket Life. Cricket Life has seen its previously extremely ambitious feature list scaled down, with the page of features suggesting licensing issues as the main reason for cutting back features.

Additionally, to try and win back the confidence of Cricket Game enthusiasts like those here on PlanetCricket, they’ve posted up a message to their followers and within it have pledged to be more open and communicative with everyone.? There is a second announcement pending tomorrow in which they will be announcing further information on the new Cricket Life. We’ll have more when it is announced.

Article by Matt Whitehorn - Read More...

Gurjot95

National Board President
I didn't understand the last line
* Due to brand promotion restrictions, these features are now packaged into 'Cricket Life 2: Ultimate' (along with all other features) and exclusively as 'Cricket Life 2: Express'.
So all the features written on their page will be included in CL2? Then what are the features included in CL1?

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
I think the investements on businesses and brand endoresements such sort of things will be available in Cricket Life 2. We will know tommorow :)

Last edited:
P

pcfan123

Whats different this time? Why should we believe it will actually release this time and not be delayed again? Also what makes them think a game built 5 years ago will be up to modern standards?

srk121

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Whats different this time? Why should we believe it will actually release this time and not be delayed again? Also what makes them think a game built 5 years ago will be up to modern standards?

Let just see what they come up with this time. Let see what the announcement has to say tomorrow. I would not be purchasing a cricket game until i get good reviews from planet cricket. i really hope gamebience revive the cricket game again. We need a good cricket game.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Thats a big game, my guess cricket life will never come to consoles but i hope the features do.:spy

srk121

International Coach
Thats a big game, my guess cricket life will never come to consoles but i hope the features do.:spy

Features do sound good, but how often do we get what has been promised by the developers? Well i hope gamebience proves us wrong and give us a decent cricket games. no announcement till yet though.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Hahaha :) Well We are used to!!! But seriously, enough is enough, They need to come up with a propoer annoucement along with some screenshots and possibly a Teaser Trailer!!! AM I DREAMING???

srk121

International Coach
Hahaha :) Well We are used to!!! But seriously, enough is enough, They need to come up with a propoer annoucement along with some screenshots and possibly a Teaser Trailer!!! AM I DREAMING???

Quite Possibly Rehan. pinch yourself and wakeup from the dream mate.

Users who are viewing this thread