1-Very easy singles in the circle,fielders need to be fast

2-fast bowling to left handlers is very predictable

3-straight shot sometimes loops up and can be a catch

4-getting 3s hardly happens

5-I hv not seen anybody diving at the boundary line

6- some sitters r dropped ,as well as misfieldings

6- some sitters r dropped ,as well as misfieldings
D8UBQkjUwAAG8m4.jpg

1) One of the most important improvement needed is in terms of bringing new attributes that differ a batsman in the way he plays pace or spin
with current attributes the batsman will play pace or spin in the same manner but realistically most of the batsmen if not every one plays pace and spin differently
some player will play pace better than spin and vice versa

2) Also there should be newer animations added when playing spin
currently cover drives, straight drives and leg glances animations are same while playing pace or spin but actually these are a lot different when playing against spin
for eg. the leg glance we play against pace will race away to the boundary because the batsman uses the speed of the ball to do so but this should not happen against spin as there is no pace on the ball

3) We all know that it is difficult to implement all the different bowling actions in the game
currently we have only 8-10 animations
So in order to bring uniqueness in a bowling action one thing can be done:
BA should allow us to edit the angle of bowling arm while creating a player, at the point when a bowler releases the ball from his hand
For a right arm fast bowler we should be able to tilt the bowling arm to the left atmost 30-40 degrees and upto 80-90 degress to the right and vice versa for a left arm bowler
its just the release point of the bowling arm that needs to change and rest of the animation remains the same
by tilting the bowling arm angle to left we will be able to make a bowler like bumrah and stokes and by going to right we can get malinga (well his action is already there) maybe kedar jadhav
someone like shami who's release point is right above his head we wont have to tilt his bowling arm to left or right
In this way we will be able to bring variety in bowling and every bowler will be unique

1) One of the most important improvement needed is in terms of bringing new attributes that differ a batsman in the way he plays pace or spin
with current attributes the batsman will play pace or spin in the same manner but realistically most of the batsmen if not every one plays pace and spin differently
some player will play pace better than spin and vice versa

2) Also there should be newer animations added when playing spin
currently cover drives, straight drives and leg glances animations are same while playing pace or spin but actually these are a lot different when playing against spin
for eg. the leg glance we play against pace will race away to the boundary because the batsman uses the speed of the ball to do so but this should not happen against spin as there is no pace on the ball

3) We all know that it is difficult to implement all the different bowling actions in the game
currently we have only 3-5 animations
So in order to bring uniqueness in a bowling action one thing can be done:
BA should allow us to edit the angle of bowling arm while creating a player, at the point when a bowler releases the ball from his hand
For a right arm fast bowler we should be able to tilt the bowling arm to the left atmost 30-40 degrees and upto 80-90 degress to the right and vice versa for a left arm bowler
its just the release point of the bowling arm that needs to change and rest of the animation remains the same
by tilting the bowling arm angle to left we will be able to make a bowler like bumrah and stokes and by going to right we can get malinga (well his action is already there)
someone like shami who's release point is right above his head we wont have to tilt his bowling arm to left or right
In this way we will be able to bring variety in bowling and every bowler will be unique
At last count there are 10 bowling animations in the game.

At last count there are 10 bowling animations in the game.
I've not got the game yet
thats why the mistake
i've edited that post and changed it now
I would really appreciate your views/opinion on my suggestions rather than nitpicking small factual errors.
The point I was trying to make was that even if it is 10 now it cant become 100 in the next iteration so there has to be some other way to bring that uniqueness in every bowler.

I've not got the game yet
thats why the mistake
i've edited that post and changed it now
I would really appreciate your views/opinion on my suggestions rather than nitpicking small factual errors.
The point I was trying to make was that even if it is 10 now it cant become 100 in the next iteration so there has to be some other way to bring that uniqueness in every bowler.
50% off is quite a large factual error. Why don't you get the game and then decide how unique things in it are.

As for your suggestion, I don't know how straightforward this would be to implement and I doubt it is something that would be added to this game but maybe the next one.

50% off is quite a large factual error. Why don't you get the game and then decide how unique things in it are.
Wow! some of you blokes on these forums just cant take anything written against BA
Its really become a culture in here to pick on the users who try to tell BA how to do things
Might as well then open a thread which is related to only praising BA
I never said that this game was trash
From the videos that i've seen so far of Gareth and other youtubers i am also liking the game a lot
I was writing just what this thread required i.e. improvements
But if you think that only you and some old users of these forums are the ones who know about the game are allowed to post then
Its totally fine
I'll stop posting anything from now on which is against BA
You'll only see those posts of mine that are meant to praise BA for their work

Wow! some of you blokes on these forums just cant take anything written against BA
Its really become a culture in here to pick on the users who try to tell BA how to do things
Might as well then open a thread which is related to only praising BA
I never said that this game was trash
From the videos that i've seen so far of Gareth and other youtubers i am also liking the game a lot
I was writing just what the this thread required i.e. improvements
But if you think that only you and some old users of these forums are the ones who know about the game are allowed to post then
Its totally fine
I'll stop posting anything from now on which is against BA
You'll only see those posts of mine that are meant to praise BA for their work
Your facts are off again. I've been plenty critical of BA over the years.

Last edited:
Why r we fighting, the point is stump deflection and bowling to lefthanders etc should be corrected, it is not tough to achieve that

Users who are viewing this thread