Gameplay Videos

imhassan

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Interesting match, was close when only 4 runs were needed.

What was the batsmen trying to show at 20:10, fielding change to his partner? or trying to tell bowler "I wanna hit there, bowl offside and full :D

That's just a gesture you can do when batting, before bowler bowls by using, the square or cross button I think. Give it a try.

----------

no one bowled a reverse swing yet? or faced a reverse swing delivery yet? its been a month since the release, PS3, xbox users what are u doing :facepalm :facepalm

This is just a T20 match and the match conditions were random. I do believe there is more swing in test matches, when you have passed like 40 overs I think. Also if you shine the ball a lot.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Clear proof of AI cheating against you. just have a look at the hand motion and the release of the ball. due to the nature of the delivery, it was unplayable. this is after i came off having a good game in the previous match, scoring a half century.

This isn't a case of cheating, this is more a case of poor animation. This happens a lot as I bowl due to release points and timing, the way to avoid it is bowling perfect balls

Last edited by a moderator:

francisjery

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
This is the worst catch you can ever see in DBC 14. There is no point in playing Career mode if AI can take your wicket in these ways. :noway

cricfan11

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This is the worst catch you can ever see in DBC 14. There is no point in playing Career mode if AI can take your wicket in these ways. :noway

I think it's a fair catch, it's just the graphics which shows the hands going in the ground. This can be even seen sometimes when your bat strikes on the ground, seems like some tiny part of it goes into the ground, so I would say the catch is fair. What you see is just a minute problem in graphics, which isn't big deal I think.

tysonbennett

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

francisjery

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I think it's a fair catch, it's just the graphics which shows the hands going in the ground. This can be even seen sometimes when your bat strikes on the ground, seems like some tiny part of it goes into the ground, so I would say the catch is fair. What you see is just a minute problem in graphics, which isn't big deal I think.

There is a flaw in the animation dude. Watch the video carefully once again from the time 0:49. Rewind it how many times ever you want. The ball was about get grounded but it went on in the same height until it reaches the bowlers hand. I know this is a minute error. But everything in this game is based on the ball physics and timing ans so many stuff. Why is this going against the physics

cricfan11

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
There is a flaw in the animation dude. Watch the video carefully once again from the time 0:49. Rewind it how many times ever you want. The ball was about get grounded but it went on in the same height until it reaches the bowlers hand. I know this is a minute error. But everything in this game is based on the ball physics and timing ans so many stuff. Why is this going against the physics

You have the game and I don't, so you might be knowing and seeing better than me.

imhassan

Club Captain
Sunrisers Hyderabad score 145/6 in Kolkata Knight Rider's second T20 match of the tournament. They get off to a great start and score 87 from first 10 overs but KKR spinners pull them back with some wickets and tight bowling in the last 10 overs.

Warner, Finch, Pathan and Sammy play good knocks from SRH, with Warner being the highest scorer of the match with 36 runs off 25 balls. From KKR, bowlers, Narine takes 2 wickets for 20, Morkel is expensive with 2 wickets for 41 and Chawla bowls economically with 1 wicket for 17 runs.

Kolkata Knight Riders chase 146 in this video and lose 9 wickets while completing the chase in 16.5 overs. Bisla, Chawla, Uthappa and Lynn play handy knocks to help complete the run chase. From SRH, Mishra takes 4 wickets, while Sten and Kumar take 2 wickets each.

Blinder

Banned
Sunrisers Hyderabad score 145/6 in Kolkata Knight Rider's second T20 match of the tournament. They get off to a great start and score 87 from first 10 overs but KKR spinners pull them back with some wickets and tight bowling in the last 10 overs.

Warner, Finch, Pathan and Sammy play good knocks from SRH, with Warner being the highest scorer of the match with 36 runs off 25 balls. From KKR, bowlers, Narine takes 2 wickets for 20, Morkel is expensive with 2 wickets for 41 and Chawla bowls economically with 1 wicket for 17 runs.

Kolkata Knight Riders chase 146 in this video and lose 9 wickets while completing the chase in 16.5 overs. Bisla, Chawla, Uthappa and Lynn play handy knocks to help complete the run chase. From SRH, Mishra takes 4 wickets, while Sten and Kumar take 2 wickets each.

Hi mate nice vids - what difficulty are you playing on? Are you batting and bowling?

imhassan

Club Captain
Hi mate nice vids - what difficulty are you playing on? Are you batting and bowling?

Thanks. I play on pro difficulty. Playing as KKR in the matches. Both batting and bowling.

Blinder

Banned
Thanks. I play on pro difficulty. Playing as KKR in the matches. Both batting and bowling.

Do you often get competitive AI when playing your T20 matches on Pro?
Do you do anything to make the AI competitive?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread