Ganguly dumped-Dravid test captain

ricky123

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
saisrini80 said:
this means you have been watching some thing else in the name of cricket :rolleyes:

For your information, Kaif and Yuvraj each have a century and at least 2 fifties within their last 20 ODI's starting from the IndianOil Cup in Sri Lanka till this current South African series. Yuvraj has 3 hundreds so far (from IndianOil Cup till date!!). Kaif has also scored heavily in Zimbabwe and Sri Lanka.

top 6 batsmen? we have many... Dravid is again back on his purple patch. Did you see how he scored against Sri Lanka? And dont say Sri Lanka were weak. They came to India as No.2 and went back bruised! Tendulkar started off with a bang scoring two half centuries and hit a few useful knocks. Our only real failure had been Sehwag but he too found his touch in Bangalore. It makes me laugh that you are saying that india is not in form. india is in top form without ganguly

Well look at todays scorecard andu will see the fine indian batting lineup and Sachin, sehwag and dravid failed again , but no one will say anything ,
you telling me yuvraj and kaif are better then gangully ? just look at thier average ,even though gangully has played more matches ,his average is better then these 2 ,

just to add ,ICC Ranking is bogus , srilanka was underdog when it came to india, cuz their key players were carrying injuries ,

indian team for chappel is just like a ginipig , he keeps on experimenting on the team , somebody should ask chappel what was he thinking , making irfan open the batting , when u have quality bowlers like shaun pollock and nitini in the opposition , everybody knows sehwag cant bat down the order , chappel was never made caoch in aus, then why the heck india made him the coach ? sandip patil would have been a better choice , chappel has only one excuse , he always says he is trying to build a team for the worldcup ,

i hope he does that , since our selectors are too dumb to appoint a new coach and a new captain , cuz dravid really sucks as a captain ,

Last edited:

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Kaif and Yuvraj saved India today. Without them India would be lucky to make 100. Ganguly would have got out in the same fashion as the top order. The ball was swining Ganguly plays aggressive. There is only one result with the way Pollock was bowling.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
ricky123 said:
Well look at todays scorecard andu will see the fine indian batting lineup and Sachin, sehwag and dravid failed again , but no one will say anything ,
you telling me yuvraj and kaif are better then gangully ? just look at thier average ,even though gangully has played more matches ,his average is better then these 2 ,

just to add ,ICC Ranking is bogus , srilanka was underdog when it came to india, cuz their key players were carrying injuries ,

indian team for chappel is just like a ginipig , he keeps on experimenting on the team , somebody should ask chappel what was he thinking , making irfan open the batting , when u have quality bowlers like shaun pollock and nitini in the opposition , everybody knows sehwag cant bat down the order , chappel was never made caoch in aus, then why the heck india made him the coach ? sandip patil would have been a better choice , chappel has only one excuse , he always says he is trying to build a team for the worldcup ,

i hope he does that , since our selectors are too dumb to appoint a new coach and a new captain , cuz dravid really sucks as a captain ,

senseless, and waste of a time arguing....

aussie1st said:
Kaif and Yuvraj saved India today. Without them India would be lucky to make 100. Ganguly would have got out in the same fashion as the top order. The ball was swining Ganguly plays aggressive. There is only one result with the way Pollock was bowling.

ABSOLUTELY!

Kaif and Yuvraj saved us today. 51 and 46!!!! Nel would have got Ganguly early on had he played!

I am not trying to downplay Ganguly nor do I have any hatred towards him. In fact I am happy he is picked in the national side for the test series. I have been a very big fan of him and he has always been my loving DADA! But that doesnt mean I am shying away from reality and the reality is that Ganguly is a good batsman but he is right now not needed at all in the ODI scheme of things unless the selectors or Chappell take serious notice of a certain Mumbaikar's batting!

He is also not needed to captain Team India! Dravid is the man for the job and he is doing it superbly right now (except for the defeat today at Kolkatta

Latest News: Kolkatta bats for Dada, not Team India!

Shameful, utterly shameful! Kolkatta crowd have raised their ugly head yet again! They have been a very very poor crowd and they have proved it yet again! If Ganguly has some respect for Dravid, he should come out in defence of Dravid soon! Ganguly has to do it, Dravid is not his enemy!

Last edited:

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
I have this feeling that Sourav Ganguly is going to come back stronger than before.

ricky123

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
gangully scored 159 in doemestic cricket , that is his 2nd centaury in this month that should shut some people mouth , ganguly is far more better player then yuvraj and kaif , dravid is not fit to be the captain at all , why the heck is sachin in the team ,? he is not a good leader nor is he in good form , he just played 2 good knocks since he made a comeback , why people only pick on ganguly ?

and chappel showing his middle fingure to the crowd ? WOW thats the perfect coach u have got there

Users who are viewing this thread