General Cricket Discussion

Anybody heard DJ Bravo's song Asia?

I had the misfortune of hearing it ... made my ears bleed

[DOUBLEPOST=1559800960][/DOUBLEPOST]
What is the connection between losing the will to leave and the song? xD

There is a very strong connection ... I stopped in the middle, before doing serious mental damage to myself

There is a very strong connection ... I stopped in the middle, before doing serious mental damage to myself
Lol XD. I didn't like it as well. So I asked XD

Tbh I thought you were over exaggerating... but when I started listening to it, Oh My God ! You are right. The song is truly horrible.

Off topic question, watching Sky Sports Cricket at the moment and it's showing a piece on World Cup 87. Why did Imran decide to make his last game the semi-final? What if they won and got to the final would he just not have played? Seems weird...

Off topic question, watching Sky Sports Cricket at the moment and it's showing a piece on World Cup 87. Why did Imran decide to make his last game the semi-final? What if they won and got to the final would he just not have played? Seems weird...
Probably a mistake, he announced previously he'd retire after the World Cup.

Ah weird, because he himself in an interview said "I was going to retire after that game" (Aus/Pak semi)...must be mistake I guess!

Probably meant his final game in Pakistan. Had they won the semis, the final was to be played in India.

Users who are viewing this thread