General Music Thread

TumTum

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Justin Bieber - One Time

What is the point of making Music Channels rated PG or M, when kids can actually get into one :facepalm

Maxkarter

Battrick Tournament Host
There really must be something wrong with me, I can't stop listening to Die Antwoords stuff on YouTube. No wonder it's gone viral.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Are Blink 182 touring the UK at the end of this year? I've seen some articles about it but there's nothing on their website, probably because it was last updated in October last year. The dates I've seen say that they will be playing at Nottingham Arena on December 8th but there is nothing on the website nor on ticketmaster.

So, can anyone confirm if they are definitely touring the UK and when tickets go on sale? Hopefully Simon will see this post as I know he's a big Blink fan.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Blink have confirmed some dates for later in the summer over here in Europe, none of which are currently in the UK.

If I was to guess, I'd say they'd do Leeds/Reading, and not do a proper tour. They won't have their album out until Christmas 2010, or even into 2011 where they'll probably do a "stadium," tour.

I mean this is all my opinion, apart from the couple of confirmed dates. For future reference, Mark (the bassist) has his own website;

http://www.pickrset.com/markhoppus/

And ofcourse his twitter,

Mark Hoppus (markhoppus) on Twitter

Hope this helped you :)

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Me too. Well actually I think I'll do a few dates, mainly because I've got a friend in Germany who's invited me across, and I have a couple of mates around the UK.

I'm not into the whole "follow a band around," but Blink-182 are something different. I'll definitely be happy to pay for 3 or 4 dates.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
I'd like all of you there to try this out,

Punjabi music with a bit of other touches... good, catchy music. Composed by Panjabi MC, its Khali's entrance music in the WWE.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Tried it, listened to 20 seconds and then had to turn it off, sorry man :p

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
I went to Escape the Fate on Wednesday night and Taking Back Sunday on thursday night. ETF were amazing! My 4th favourite show i've been to after Fall Out Boy this time last year (Hey Monday were support - AWESOME.), Panic! at the disco in late 2008 (Cobra Starship were the support, also awesome!) and FOB in 2007, which was my first concert. :)

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Ellie Goulding is big now, that's what happens when you chill with me.

Chiddy bang is kooll and the big heads on the video lol.

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I went to Escape the Fate on Wednesday night and Taking Back Sunday on thursday night. ETF were amazing! My 4th favourite show i've been to after Fall Out Boy this time last year (Hey Monday were support - AWESOME.), Panic! at the disco in late 2008 (Cobra Starship were the support, also awesome!) and FOB in 2007, which was my first concert. :)

Sucks how FOB are split now aye'.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Went to see the Courteeners last night at Rock City. They were great. Had only heard of two of their songs before yesterday and the only reason I went was because a friend's brother couldn't come and she wanted to sell the ticket. They played a pretty long set but I thoroughly enjoyed. The support band, Detroit Social Club, were also really good. Overall well worth ?20 for ticket, bus and a bottle of coke.

Users who are viewing this thread