General Racing Games

harrisb

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
got f1 2009 for the wii yesterday.

overall, it is a decent game, the only problems i have with it are the sounds, when you brake, it just makes a skidding sound.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
That's crap then - F1 cars don't make skidding sounds, unless the tyres are locked - maybe not even then. Still, if that's all that's wrong with it, it must bode quite well for the F1 game next year (if it's made by the same company - is the Wii game made by Codemasters)?

I bought GTR2 the other day, what a great game! Can any GTR2 fans here tell me what's the best site for GTR2 downloads (such as tracks and cars)? I've seen the Top Gear track available for download - I don't know what sort of quality it is. If there was a way to guarantee we were all using the same car, we could have our very own 'Star in a Reasonably Priced Car' competition, right here at Planetcricket!

Another thing I'm looking for is decent car setups. I don't know the first thing about setting the car up and unlike GP4, the manual is of no use whatsoever. Why don't these racing games do what football management games do and allow you to have as much or as little control as you want over things like that?

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Although the google translator does work reasonably well on that site ;)

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
NoGrip :: Home has a lot of stuff for GTR 2. Same goes for GTR4u.de | GTR Portal, eSport Racing

You need to register on NoGrip and eSport. Good luck on eSport, it's all in German. :D

I've registered at NoGrip - it's a great site, thanks for that. If you're a member there, I'm SpeedDemon76. :)

Only trouble is, without the game's excellent facility of splitting tracks into easy to learn chunks, new downloadable tracks are a bit of a chore to learn.

Users who are viewing this thread