Get well soon, to an old friend of ours

Highlander999

ICC President
It's never nice being the bearer of bad news. As I am sure many of us will remember ex-moderator Manee, it is with regret to tell all the many people he has come into contact with on this forum that he has recently been diagnosed with cancer. After having an emergency op on a tumour in the last few weeks, he is soon to start chemo, and I'm sure everyone on PC wishes him a speedy recovery. If anyone has any personal messages for him, I will happily pass them on to him via FB.

Get well soon Manee :cheers

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
That's incredibly unfortunate to hear. Hope it's not one of the more complicated cancers (as if that's possible) and that they managed to catch it before it got too bad. Poor chap doesn't deserve that at all was a great, knowledgeable and incredibly down to earth guy.

Hope he makes a swift and safe recovery.

Highlander999

ICC President
Oh man, wish him the best of luck. He is young too...how did it happen?

Will do. It's testicular cancer but the tumour which required surgery was in his chest

Damn, he's too young for that. Give him my best wishes, T.

Will do Nige

That's incredibly unfortunate to hear. Hope it's not one of the more complicated cancers (as if that's possible) and that they managed to catch it before it got too bad. Poor chap doesn't deserve that at all was a great, knowledgeable and incredibly down to earth guy.

Hope he makes a swift and safe recovery.

Yeah, he's taking it pretty well, he seems to have a very good chance of recovery. As I said to him this evening, he'll be on the pitch in no time at all being hit for 6 :p

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Damn. Shocking to hear this.

Get well soon Manee, are thoughts are with you.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Shocked to read this. He seems like such a nice lad. I hope he makes it through quick and with least amount of pain. These chemos can be very painful. Get well Soon Manee. We are all praying for you here at PC.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I have read his posts often in PC, and he is a very sensible and a good member. Hope he recovers soon! Not a great time for his family too and hope they are taking it well and encouraging him to get through this phase.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
fearsome tweak cancer. It's always good people who get it, people who were young and healthy and doing nothing wrong.

Best wishes to Manee, hope he gets though it and manages to get rid of it the first time. :thumbs

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Shocking news. Hope he gets well soon, my thoughts are with him. Was a good and jolly member as far as I know.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I hope he gets well soon. My best wishes to him. :)

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Absolutely awful news to hear, get well soon Manee!

Users who are viewing this thread