Get well soon, to an old friend of ours

shrenik

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Wish you a speedy recovery buddy. My thoughts are with you and your family. Get well soon.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
OMG , he's so young for that , GOD be with him on this one . And wishing him a speedy recovery . Btw is it Maney2k9 (Ben) ?

6ry4nj

International Coach
I don't think you know me manee, but I too wish you a COMPLETE recovery.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Not too bad. Just had first week of chemo (last Monday-Friday) which was pretty rough. Have got two, slightly lighter weeks (just Monday) ahead of me which should be easier and then the cycle will repeat three more times so it is all going to be a bit 'up-and-down' I'd suspect. All about staying strong through the experience.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
I've just finished week 1 of 12 so it is difficult to say - but it definitely leaves you feeling very rough.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
As someone who has just witnessed a family member go through it since last April, I really feel for you Manee. Its not fair that someone of your age should have to go through all the BS that the chemo brings! Its a long, tough road for everyone involved, and I don't only feel for you pal, but also each and everyone of your family and friends.

On the plus side, if you're on the type of chemo that hair loss occurs, you can be like me and nice and cool in summer :)

Anyways Manee, keep strong, and keep leaning on family and friends, I know it'll probably feel lonely at times.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Yes. I thought the mental anguish, so to speak was just me being a bit of a woman but I've spoken to a few people and it is a normal thing to occur.

Users who are viewing this thread