Getting a PS3 Controller to work

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You tried rebooting in "Disable Driver Signature mode" ? although windows 8 normally detects PS3 controller on its own.

----------

thanks for the guide - my laptop makes a beeping sound when i connect the controller using a USB but its not recognising the controller driver. i have bluetooths so what am i doing wrong?

Toshiba C55 windows 8

After rebooting, directly go to step 6 and 7. That should allow you to connect via usb. After that start from step 1

AL_Amin

Club Captain
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
You tried rebooting in "Disable Driver Signature mode" ? although windows 8 normally detects PS3 controller on its own.

----------

After rebooting, directly go to step 6 and 7. That should allow you to connect via usb. After that start from step 1

cheers Angrypixel

i got it, tried a different USB cable and it worked. there was the problem. :thumbs

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
i got it, tried a different USB cable and it worked. there was the problem

OT, is your laptop able to handle DBC? I see that your model is PDC with integrated graphics. Does the game run well?

AL_Amin

Club Captain
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
OT, is your laptop able to handle DBC? I see that your model is PDC with integrated graphics. Does the game run well?

it runs pretty good, to my surprise. there are obvious hints of stuttering every now and then but i cant complain for the price. game is very much playable. :)

on a different note, (if anyone having trouble with "better DS3" like me) i found a alternative on youtube which will allow you to mapp the 360 controlls from Motionjoy itself.

How to use a ps3 controller on Xbox 360 compatible PC games - YouTube

Users who are viewing this thread