gfx

that last sig is really nice :) just generally, try not to use that boxes effect on the renders or at least not on their faces - it obscures them quite a lot. Your cutting has improved but could still be a bit better :p when you feel ready, moving on to lighting effects is probly the way to go next :D overall, very nice stuff!!!

Gangulylightningsig.jpg

-will comment later. g2g to sleep now!!!

Sourav's one is looking nice Rohit :clap well done!

Ok. Back from a long day of school :)

Made the lightning as Saltires recommended. Then, i tried to make the two pics blend my playing with the hue/saturation. I think it worked, you tell me :)

it worked but they don't really go with the BG do they...i mean the renders gotta blend in well with the BG for it to be even considered a decent sig...

Bilal91 said:
it worked but they don't really go with the BG do they...i mean the renders gotta blend in well with the BG for it to be even considered a decent sig...

He is only just starting trying this type of thing :p leave him alone for a while Bilal before you get your critical cap on ;) that must be reserved for those of us who have been making them for a while ;)

oh alrighty than...soz about that mate :rolleyes: ...didn't mean what i said in the last post...well i did...but you know what i mean :p i will be back in a fortnight :p ;)

Bilal91 said:

I'm sorry i'm not living up to your expectations bilal. :( :noway

oh no mate...i know you just started...i was about the same when i did...you will improve as you make more and more sigs and avs...don't worry...oh and take in the comment i made earlier...lol...

Nice work with KP sig :clap

But the wall paper needs a bit improvement, here are my suggestions,

* One half of player doesn't look bad at bottom though u cud have lowered them more so that it touches the bottom part of the wall paper.. but in upper half of the WP, i feel , it(player's half body) doesn't go well...

May be u can type the country names and try fixing the player's pictures over those names!

* Also font color.. How about a yellow & white rather than red & black!

Its just my opinion!
I guess its ur first wallpaper.. For the first work, well done Rohit :clap

Thanks alot suren, and I agree with you.
I did that a while ago, like 2 weeks, and its not so good!
I will try again, the only way to go is up!

Users who are viewing this thread