Ghosts Are They Real??

King Cricket

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
you are missing from a point...

spirits are a seperate species like man...
while ghosts are the evil spirits of ourselves

I think it's you who's missing a point.

There are NO such things as ghosts and spirits. So far, the scientists have found NO evidence whatsoever of their existence. And as long as science isn't accepting their existence, I won't as well.

Seesh! And we call ourselves people of the "Modern" Age? :facepalm

D

Dutch

you are missing from a point...

spirits are a seperate species like man...
while ghosts are the evil spirits of ourselves

For the risk of being ridiculed and flamed I am on your side: ghosts and/or spirits do exist. There is much in life that has been "proven" and later "un-proven" and much that has yet to be proven at all, including many of the so-called "rock-solid" scientific theories and hypotheses.

P

pcfan123

For the risk of being ridiculed and flamed I am on your side: ghosts and/or spirits do exist. There is much in life that has been "proven" and later "un-proven" and much that has yet to be proven at all, including many of the so-called "rock-solid" scientific theories and hypotheses.

I think ghosts and spirits and heaven and all this nonsese is just a distraction and way to avoid the truth. People think humans are more "special" than other animals when in truth we are not. When we die we rot in the ground just like a dog, or a pig or a rhino or an ant..........end of story.

King Cricket

International Coach

Alright Dutch, I respect your opinion. But, if Ghosts really exist, then what exactly are they can you tell me? How will you define a ghost? Are ghosts a thing which we become after we die? Then we must have a gazillion of ghosts lurking all around us! So how come we don't see a single of them? Don't they have any shape? If a thing doesn't have any shape or anything, then how can it exist, Dutch? Also, how do they survive? Don't they breathe, don't they take food? How do they survive, then? A trillion of questions remain unanswered.

Last edited:
D

Dutch

I think ghosts and spirits and heaven and all this nonsese is just a distraction and way to avoid the truth. People think humans are more "special" than other animals when in truth we are not. When we die we rot in the ground just like a dog, or a pig or a rhino or an ant..........end of story.

No! No! No! Greviously Bodily Hrmaky how can you say that? When we meet after this great life of ours we will see the truth. You will not just rot in the ground my friend. Even if you want to.:)

_Nabeel_

Club Cricketer
Alright Dutch, I respect your opinion. But, if Ghosts really exist, then what exactly are they can you tell me? How will you define a ghost? Are ghosts a thing which we become after we die? Then we must have a gazillion of ghosts lurking all around us! So how come we don't see a single of them? Don't they have any shape? If a thing doesn't have any shape or anything, then how can it exist, Dutch? Also, how do they survive? Don't they breathe, don't they take food? How do they survive, then? A trillion of questions remain unanswered.

i think dutchad is not a scientist working on this theory but for your answer,they do exist.....
you cannot see them but feel their presence(not that i am talking nonsense)
some times you may have a good smell,like joss sticks....there you go...
at that point of area you may feel them....
and how can you say whether they do not exist...you have no proof of saying no to them while we can say ,just google it and you may see many such examples...

D

Dutch

My friend! A glass of the best wine (or whatever tickles your particular fancy!), a small cafe table somewhere near Antwerp and about 5 hours to spend as we gaze at the world before us! Then we shall discuss these things for I take them very seriously indeed but it would need time and space and real face to face conversation to bring my thoughts across.

I have no "proof" as such but consider us all to be spirits, not ghosts, but spirits. Each one of us unique and eternal. And there are many other types of being as well.

Just because one can't see or measure something does not mean it does not exist.

How do you "measure" an idea, joy, beauty, goodness? But they exist as real as the table I sit at now.

But here we go for I know a reaction will come that will be tempting to react to. No, let us find that time one time and then we shall talk my friend!:)

Sureshot

Executive member

Human's are very arrogant, that's why God was created. Many people can't believe that something "this good" could not be without a designer. Of course many people don't know of the plenty of parts of us (and indeed all animals) which prove a designer doesn't exist.

Ghosts/Spirits (and i have posted in this thread, so possibly said this before) are creations of the very powerful human brain. Which can create anything it wants to.

D

Dutch

Human's are very arrogant, that's why God was created. Many people can't believe that something "this good" could not be without a designer. Of course many people don't know of the plenty of parts of us (and indeed all animals) which prove a designer doesn't exist.

Ghosts/Spirits (and i have posted in this thread, so possibly said this before) are creations of the very powerful human brain. Which can create anything it wants to.

Including the illusion you have just stated!:)

_Nabeel_

Club Cricketer

WHAT!!
God was created....:facepalm
God was not created but he is there from ever since...
this is the mentality of humans that think from where a story started...but its not so...the story is started by the God and is ended by Him only....

Sureshot

Executive member
Including the illusion you have just stated!:)

So it's an illusion to us that ghosts aren't real, because they in fact are?

Ignore me if I'm missing the point like a Stephen Harmison's opening delivery of an Ashes series was missing the stump.

ahmed shah

International Coach
You idiot! Can't you see the last post was last year!
You, who keeps telling others not to bump threads, bumped a one year old thread yourself!
You deserve some -ve rep

you dont have the writes to say anyone idiot and its written in the rules you cant flame anyone amd note another thing i dont even went to the second page of general chat it was bumped by some other person and i saw that date and replied according to it he deleted his message and mine was left alone like yours now

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread