Grade Cricket for Don Bradman Cricket 14 PS3

theCenturion195

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
In relation to possibly further enhancing the career mode in DBC 14 would anyone be interested if some grade cricket clubs were to be created for the career mode. Unfortunately this would mean that you would have to remove the English county teams in order to allow for the grade clubs to be inserted. However this then would give you the genuine feel of starting at the bottom and then working your way up. This would be highly effective because then as a 16 year old you can smash out some runs or grab haul after haul to be picked for state then your country. This would then help people acquire some skills before playing at state level to make life easier for players who averaging 20-30 at the moment to a possible 40-50 due to your player having greater skills. I am wrapped to find out that you can now start at the age 21 26 and 30 but for those people who still want to start as a talented youngster this could be an option to make your experience greater. I would be more than happy to make the Victorian Premier Cricket teams. If there is anyone else who would like to make anymore of the grade clubs around the world please do. Your thoughts? :)

this would be absolutely amazing but there are lots of different clubs for the different states but if someone could do the SA teams that would be great!

Never thought of career mode like that, gotta say its a brilliant idea.

Instead of playing state level in both English and Aussie circuits, one could just replace either with club teams and the progression would actually be how you would expect it to be : Club -> State -> Country (With some IPL thrown in) :thumbs

Hi
this would be absolutely amazing but there are lots of different clubs for the different states but if someone could do the SA teams that would be great!
Even though
I understand where you are coming from there are a lot of grade cricket clubs in Australia and around the world which is why I was thinking you wouldn't have to make identical copies of the players you could randomly generate some players in the academy with the names of the players. It really is just going to the effort of making the uniforms and club identity

Hi

I understand where you are coming from there are a lot of grade cricket clubs in Australia and around the world which is why I was thinking you wouldn't have to make identical copies of the players you could randomly generate some players in the academy with the names of the players. It really is just going to the effort of making the uniforms and club identity

Thats basically what I was thinking but maybe an idea for PS4/XB1 version? like they wouldnt have to do players just make a random group of players for the teams and add 1 more leauge

Users who are viewing this thread