Graphics and Bowling Help

R

ricky123

Originally posted by Asher+Feb 21 2004, 10:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Asher @ Feb 21 2004, 10:13 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Jeevan
@Feb 21 2004, 05:33 PM
When I looked at a screenshot on the cricket 2004 screenshot thread the graphics are excellent! But when I play the game on my pc it is crap! I have tried configuring cricket 2004 and everything! I also changed my resolution to see if that helped but it didn't! Can anyone help me? This game is slow too! My OS is Windows ME.I have an nvidia graphics card.I have directX 8,I will download DirectX 9.0b today to see if that enhances the crappy graphics!
tu tru tru im only sending this message coz i need the pro status pooh lol noobs ya all [/b]
ur days r over mate :angry:

J

jeromedascorp

Asher is an idiot!! Didnt he read the topic bout serials, etc? he deserves the ban

J

Jeevan

How do I find out which type is graphics card?

Attachments

• _39699511_indwicket_gi_300x300.jpg
    _39699511_indwicket_gi_300x300.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 1
J

Jeevan

My graphics card is an Nvidia Riva TNT Model 64 card.I looked at all the drivers on the nvidia website and I can't find my version! What shall I do? I even tried looking on google.Please help me out.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I've covered this before.

They are on the nvidia site, you just have to use your common sense.

Goto the nvidia site (www.nvidia.com)
Click on download drivers at the top of the page
You will have three boxes, the left hand one will have text on
At this point it is quite obvious that you click on Graphics Driver
Then text appears in the second box
At this point it is even more obvious that you clik on GeForce and TNT2
Then you select your OS.

What problem did you have? Seems incredibly easy to me.

J

Jeevan

Are you sure that I have to click on Geforce and TNT2? Because there is also that Riva 128 one.My graphics card is Nvidia Riva TNT Model 64.Are you sure? I don't want to muck up my computer by downloading the wrong driver...please help.

S

squiz

Originally posted by Jeevan@Feb 22 2004, 10:55 PM
Are you sure that I have to click on Geforce and TNT2? Because there is also that Riva 128 one.My graphics card is Nvidia Riva TNT Model 64.Are you sure? I don't want to muck up my computer by downloading the wrong driver...please help.
Supported TNT2 Cards when you click on "GeForce and TNT2"
TNT2
TNT2 Pro
TNT2 Ultra
TNT2 Model 64 (M64)
TNT2 Model 64 (M64) Pro

J

Jeevan

Well,thank you very much! I should definetly recommend you to a job at Microsoft! :thumbs:
Thank you!

Attachments

• cooltext8571033.gif
    cooltext8571033.gif
    35 KB · Views: 1
V

Voltage

Here's the entire process:

1) Go to www.nvidia.com

2) When you're there, point your mouse towards the top left corner of the home page where it sais..."DOWNLOAD DRIVERS," left click opn that.

3) Now you will see three small boxes on your screen. Left click on graphics driver, then left click on GeForce and TNT2, then select your OS (operating system)....in other words, select which ever version of windows you have running on your computer.

4) When you've made all the necessary selections, click go.

5) Click International.

6) Select desktop as your download destination, this way you will not have to go searching for where you downloaded the files.

7) Now I don't know how Nvidia drivers are installed as I have an ATI card, but I'm fairly sure that the process is not that different. So I'll tell you how I install "my" drivers and you can take it from there.

8) Go to My Computer.

9) Go to Add or remove programs.

10) Now for me, there's an ATI Control Panel and an ATI Display Driver.

11) First uninstall the Display Driver and restart the computer, then install the new Display Driver and restart the computer.

12) Then just follow the same process for the Control Panel installation.

Hope this helped. :)

Users who are viewing this thread