Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Oh, very simple. Awesome, thanks buddy for helping with that. :clap

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
stueyclark.jpg

Well, I did it. Couldn't implement into a good enough sig, so I'll just request in some of the threads.:p

ivanvdm15

International Cricketer
(don't know where to put this so i just write it here. )
Tip: when using stocks , brushes and etc... on an artwork try not to use too many maybe one 2 or 3 at a time , because that way you learn to use those stocks and textures very well and later on u can use more and more. ( if u need more )
This is just a good way to practise and learn every aspect u can use a stock or brush for.....

Last edited:

naresh091

International Cricketer
I wanted to know how you guys go about when making a wallpaper or signature.Will you guys 'have a result in mind and work till you attain that result' ? or make whatever comes to your mind at that moment?

just_cricket

Club Captain
Can someone tell me if they know what type of font is used in this screenshot. Would be much appreciated if someone knew and could tell me... Thanks

Attachments

• aaaWhat font.png
    aaaWhat font.png
    48.2 KB · Views: 42

fear_09

School Cricketer
Help! Guys, Can anyone help me with finding some animation tutorials (using PS offcourse)? :p [i'm totally newbie in animations..]

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Umm.. People Thinking of Animation in Photoshop is like seeing an ant through a magnifying glass. But it isn't that way! Add me on MSN, Nitin. :D You know the rest!

Jakester1288

School Cricketer
I worked out a way of getting it on, must be a simpler way though. When I did, the thing had my black and red background, then the picture, with all the white background after that, looking ugly as and not blending in at all. What to do!?!?

Remind me later to get a screenie.

Spinksy

School Cricketer
I wouldn't mind a bit finer detail with this tutorial. I really don't know what Matt means with 'set it to desaturate (ctrl+shift+u) and rub out the bits over the players and ball.' Obviously the rubber is just going to rub out parts of the signature. Please help, I am totally clueless.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
You select the area of the render with pen tool, lasso tool or whatever, and once you did that, hit control + shift + I, on windows, that inverses the selection, selecting everything but the area of the render that you've selected earlier.

Now just desaturate it, control + alt + shift + B, that brings up the Black and white box, okay it, there you go. The background is desaturated, but the render remains as it is.

Or you can try this way, though you might need to be precise.

First, Desaturate the image, entirely, then you take your pen tool and make a selection around the render, and once you do it, Take the History brush tool and paint over the selected part simply.

Two ways.

Users who are viewing this thread