Graphics Discussion/Help.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Well, since this is a Graphics Discussion thread, I thought I'd post something that has been annoying me for a while.

There are too many fliping threads in the Graphics section. Just stick to one thread! If you want to post Precuts, do it in the Precuts thread! If you want to post textures, do it in your own thread or the Graphics Resources thread! If you want to post userbars, do it in your own thread! Stop making new threads for every fliping thing!

Makes it very difficult to post a new piece if it slides back to Page 2 unnoticed after like 30 minutes.

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yeah I know aye. People also don't need to create a new thread just to ask a request. Its becoming like the old C07 Downloads thread, seriously. Stick to one thread.

Do your job KBC :p

Jokes.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Yes, We can manage it. :) You see, Many of the people unfamiliar with graphics forum post their requests in a new thread, to deal with the necessity, because they are unsure whom to request it. Some guidelines will come into action, which will make the graphics forum clean and tidy, again.

just_cricket

Club Captain
Can anyone tell me where I can find a C4d pack? I can find plenty of normal texture packs, but whenever a tutorial says to add in a C4d I'm stuck. Help please?

KBC

Panel of Selectors
ADOBE Photoshop CS 5 Beta to be out really very soon. At least to the Adobe certified Users. The New features see-through are already on Youtube. If it happens, We'll (uni stu) be invited to check it out! Cool!

Most might argue it's late but finally, the digital painting has finally given into photoshop in a new level, check the videos out. Along the lines of Corel Paint, now photoshop might see few more customers base their works on it full time.

Eager for the release. :D

Monzi

Panel of Selectors
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
ADOBE Photoshop CS 5 Beta to be out really very soon. At least to the Adobe certified Users. The New features see-through are already on Youtube. If it happens, We'll (uni stu) be invited to check it out! Cool!

Most might argue it's late but finally, the digital painting has finally given into photoshop in a new level, check the videos out. Along the lines of Corel Paint, now photoshop might see few more customers base their works on it full time.

Eager for the release. :D

Me too eager to use it!.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
I'm afraid that's constrained only to our University. I have to wait for it too! :D

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Hi guys.. It may be a stupid question, but I'm not at all good with all this stuff.. Here goes my problem:
I want to design a new website. I downloaded some free templates from the web. Most of them which I liked are in PSD format, with layers.
Now, I am unable to figure out how to convert the layers into images etc.

Any help?

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Images for Website (design) Abhas? Well,

:)

You should need to slice the parts of the image you need for the website. Then you'd save them from 'Save to web and devices'.

If you're talking about exporting images, and can't, you might have the file extensions missing.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Images for Website (design) Abhas? Well,

:)

You should need to slice the parts of the image you need for the website. Then you'd save them from 'Save to web and devices'.

If you're talking about exporting images, and can't, you might have the file extensions missing.

Yeah, I think that's what I was looking for.. I vaguely remembered some guy who worked with us doing something like this, but it didn't strike me what.
Thanks a lot buddy :)

Users who are viewing this thread