Guide to per-team modding support

Fantazm

County Cricketer
If it could be made possible to change things during a career this would be amazing.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
If it could be made possible to change things during a career this would be amazing.
That's something that won't be able to be changed this time around. You might be able to change some things depending on how your teams are set up - for example because it's per team, you wouldn't need to worry about clashes between teams when adding in different sponsors or kits. The colours might not be right, but for some teams it might be fairly effective.

wasbir2000

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
"per team modding" - Does this mean if i change the kit texture for a team , it won't change the kit texture for a different team using the same texture design?

sameerkarkhanis

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
"per team modding" - Does this mean if i change the kit texture for a team , it won't change the kit texture for a different team using the same texture design?

As far as my knowledge goes if you put the kit texture into the particular ID folder of the team then should not affect the other team even if you duplicate the texture and put it in the other team's folder, just make sure that you do not overwrite the texture you created.

Let me know if this was helpful.

fosse8

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England

As long as you only change the files in one particular team's folder (which you have to create yourself), you can alter all the textures for emblems, kits, bats, hats, helmets etc. for just that team only without affecting any other team in the main game. If there's a custom file in a team's folder, DBC14 will automatically use that; if not, it uses the default set.

So in theory, you can have a different, unique kit for every different style in every different template, for every team in the game, including teams you've created yourself, and it has no knock-on effect on the rest of the game. Same for hats, helmets and everything else.

umair4643

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
In the Don Bradman Academy's Team Manager, viewing a team will now show you an ID field.
View attachment 153826

To make team specific mods, simply create a folder in the My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures directory with that ID number, and then simply add mods into that folder to have them apply to that particular team.

For example, to customise the bats that players in the PlanetCricket linked team use, you would place replacement bats into a My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures\79\characters\sponsors folder.

When viewing a player, a new Previous Team and Next Team button will allow you to cycle through the different appearances of a player in their different teams.

For teams that are linked, the ID should be common for all users, while custom teams will have different ones depending on the order they were downloaded.

Please note that per-team mods for custom/un-linked teams will only take effect in new careers/tours/competitions.

Please guide me When I go to Don bradman academy I couldnt find any ID please tell me how to find thanks

sameerkarkhanis

Club Cricketer
Please guide me When I go to Don bradman academy I couldnt find any ID please tell me how to find thanks

Hi Umair, you will find the Team ID when you select a team in team manager in academy....it is always on top part of the screen, name of the team and right below it you will find the Team ID.

check the screen shot on the first page of this post.

umair4643

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Hi Umair, you will find the Team ID when you select a team in team manager in academy....it is always on top part of the screen, name of the team and right below it you will find the Team ID.

check the screen shot on the first page of this post.

Thanks Bro got it work :) thanks again

pavanjorige

Club Captain
I would like to ask someone to put up their textures folder zip it and create a download link so that people who are new to per team modding can get started . Would appreciate if it has some compilation of uniform properly assigned with respective to some international teams and some domestic teams

Vicbushrangers1

Club Cricketer
OK What am I doing wrong. I believe I am doing it right am I not???

Well odviously I'm doing something wrong but what?

Please help I'm dying to use this feature

Attachments

• 2015-12-05_00001.jpg
    2015-12-05_00001.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 54
  • fake.JPG
    fake.JPG
    26.4 KB · Views: 46

oliryan33

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It should just be in Don Bradman Cricket 14/ textures/ 3/ textures/ characters/ sponsors.

Ramz

International Coach
can anybody help me out im trying to put the australia test sponsor on the test kit, ive created the folder as previous post states, for aus odi home kit ive got it as ACD light and aus away odi kit ive set it as ACD dark so they work fine with sponsors, however when im overwriting the ACD light sponsor with the test sponsor and put it into the sponsor folder for modding the test kit logo it shows up with home kit logo?? Can anybody help me out, im trying to have all the Aus kits with correct sponsors,

oliryan33

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If the problem is that the test kit has the odi logo and vice-versa the go into the uniforms and change the invert setting

Users who are viewing this thread