Happy Holi!

indiancricketer

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
HAPPY HOLI people...hoil isnt just a festival...its the burning of a women named holi... she was burned in a iintersection...she was the sister of the devil at that time...we celebrate it because we are happy for the destruction of evil..holi is played with colours because i dont know excatly why but i think it was a tradition which was made by us...but anyways...playing holi is surely fun...:D happy holi

gaurav_indian

International Coach
indiancricketer said:
HAPPY HOLI people...hoil isnt just a festival...its the burning of a women named holi... she was burned in a iintersection...she was the sister of the devil at that time...we celebrate it because we are happy for the destruction of evil..holi is played with colours because i dont know excatly why but i think it was a tradition which was made by us...but anyways...playing holi is surely fun...:D happy holi
Thanx mate for making some guys understand what exactly Holi is.
:happy Holi :happy Holi :happy Holi

borncricketer

Panel of Selectors<br><a href="http://www.planetcr
ZoraxDoom said:
Just throw some colour on your techer and tell them you are celebrating holi :) If they punish you, accuse them of being racist and not tolerating other religions! :D
lol nice idea but rite now i have March Break - Holidays for a week :D

gaurav_indian

International Coach
Happy Holi to all Indians and others who celebrate Holi!
:happy Holi :happy Holi :happy Holi

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Belated Happy Holi to all

The only time I played Holi was in 1997 when I was living in Bhubaneshwar, Orissa. We were living in a colony specially set up for employees of my dad's office. That colony has 100's of families and was very huge. I too had lot of friends there and we played Holi with lot of fun. we had a huge park and we played Holi there.

Still have fond memories of that day! Anyways, belated happy Holi to all!

Users who are viewing this thread