harder tests

sskhan

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
.. by making the bowling more difficult to play. Like the confrigurations files for the one-dayers. can they be duplicated into test matches?

sskhan

School Cricketer
.. by making the bowling more difficult to play. Like the confrigurations files for the one-dayers. can they be duplicated into test matches?

zimrahil (old)

Club Cricketer
yes, just copy the settings from the
village
county or
internat

files, into either
tvillage
tcounty
tinternat

PAUL SMITH

School Cricketer
zimrahil, do you suggest any configurations to create more seam movement on a green pitch in test matches, the original configuration is 20536, i can not find a setting to create more movement that is realistic there always seems to be too much, many wides bowled!, any suggestions? many thanks

sukku

Club Cricketer
u have copy internat.cfg and compbat.cfg and rename it to tinternat.cfg and tcompbat.cfg respectively........thats all

cheers
sukku

zimrahil (old)

Club Cricketer
Paul
the figure 20536 I think just determines the average amount of seam movement per delivery. If you notice, the ball can seam either way and the amount of movement usually varies from delivery to delivery. By increasing the figure, I think you just increase the average expected amount of movement per delivery.

PAUL SMITH

School Cricketer
zimrahil, thankyou for your advice, i will keep trying configurations until i find a satisfactory setting.

Users who are viewing this thread