Hasun's Downloads

hondeyho

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hasun has obviously not taken a liking to my friendly advice and given me bad rep. I however have not given him any back as that would be childish, hasun you said to leave this topic and then give me bad rep for advice and that is...... pretty pointless.
EDIT :
Right, I got in a bit of a mess and got confused and looked at the wrong post OK hasun, I was looking at the template of the kit that John made, but in future don't give me bad rep for advice and say that I can't make kits and if I did they would look ugly because I can make kits I just haven't made any yet, nothing more to be said on this topic alright?

Last edited:

jrickards

Club Cricketer
Well I had got it to work and it Just Stopped can you put two of them together and put them in a post

hasun300

Club Cricketer
Indian new test kit

tell me what you think about it

Attachments

• India New Test kit.zip
    1,011.3 KB · Views: 31

hondeyho

International Cricketer
Does your computer have an apostrophe button hasun? The Nike tick on the India Kit is a bit too big and the India Kit also has a blue trimming around the collar if you could add that in.

MWaugh

International Coach
Lucky said:
Excuse me? Who said you could use my logo for my Cricket shop :mad My shop is called Sixer cricket!! I asked MWaugh to make that Sig for me!

wow my signature for lucky got put on a shirt. thats amazing

Users who are viewing this thread