Headbutt FC Official Thread

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Leave Austrian and English football :mad: this is PC Football where we only care about breaking rules and all :cutit

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Kurns

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
no Farting Csomethingsomethingts :D

w3lshrugby

Panel of Selectors
Leave Austrian and English football :mad: this is PC Football where we only care about breaking rules and all :cutit

I don't see any chat on Austrian football in here, or have I missed something? :D:rolleyes:

The question about rugby earlier, rugby is actually known as rugby football which derived from association football which was the original version. Quick history lesson there guys :p but I'm sure you all knew that.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
I don't see any chat on Austrian football in here, or have I missed something? :D:rolleyes:

The question about rugby earlier, rugby is actually known as rugby football which derived from association football which was the original version. Quick history lesson there guys :p but I'm sure you all knew that.

Therefore Rugby is known as Football amoung a big group of the world, mainy the Down under teams and Uk!

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Therefore Rugby is known as Football amoung a big group of the world, mainy the Down under teams and Uk!

But it's not!

It was invented and named after the original football.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Not even in the majority of Australia, just in NSW and QLD, and possibly NT, although that's a very balanced market. AFL is football in the majority of Aussieland. Rugby was in fact created directly from soccer when a few people playing soccer picked up a ball for no reason and started running.

But AFL was a combination of several different things.

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
As I said above, Rugby is called Rugby, Soccer is called soccer, Football is called football.

There is a difference. Rugby is usually rugby uninon and rugby league is usually called rugby league or league for short.

rzilla_dsv

Club Cricketer
Well, nice to know the teams getting along:p:rolleyes:

Rugby is Rugby, Football is Football, play em'!!
Let us not bicker, for we are fine young gentleman...
Hahahahaha, dear god forgive me for I have lied

Last edited:

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah I don't care anymore, let's just pound those guys. And maybe play some Association Football (happy Will)?

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Why are you calling it that?

It's just plain Football

Users who are viewing this thread