Help! I can't get the demo to play

Ben

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi,
I downloaded the demo a couple of weeks ago and had no problem installing it, it's just when I run the game it clicks like games do on 3dfx goes black, but instead of the game starting nothing happens. I've got DirectX 8.1,and my computer matches all the other specs(I think). I just wondered if anyone else had this trouble, or anyone could help. I presume that if I can't run the demo, then the full game won't work either. I would appreciate any help.

OggiDoggi

School Cricketer
The demo works on my computer, but my video card is an Nvidia2 Mx/Mx400. Although with the 50 over patch installed the cricket stands disappear. Otherwise it runs great!

oliS

School Cricketer
I have the same problem as have a few other people on the EASports boards. Haven't found a solution, it isn't DirectX or Windows...

what's your processor and vid card? mine's an AthlonXP and a Matrox G550.

maybe we can get to the bottom of this.

The mods over at EA have implied that the coders know about this problem but I'm not so sure...

oliS

Edited By oliS on May 26 2002 at 10:25

sachinkohinoor

School Cricketer
my friend have the same problem
after try to open the game
screen blinks for 4-5 time then it is cool
anyone
have the answer
and easport c2k2 forum is dam baddddddd!!!!!!

u can add me at yu msn messenger
[email protected]

by to all

:) :)

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
hi, i think swarup{ a member of these forums} also had the same problem, i think he too has a 3dfx card.

easport c2k2 forum is dam baddddddd!!!!!!

agreed with that,they have banned me for nothing{see my post "ea forum blues" for details}.

Users who are viewing this thread