Help Needed

HARISH S

Panel of Selectors
Friends please find a solution for this..
I have installed ashes cricket 2009 to my PC.. The game started up well, loaded well..but any game I play , the very first ball of the match the game hangs..nothing could be done i could only restart the PC by pressing restart button..

I have tried this..
I have tried to play a game by playing songs in wmp in background and then play a game..
Even that doesn't work at all.
Secondly I have uninstalled the Intel graphic driver and played the game but the result is same..
So please find a solution for it ..
My system specs
Intel dual core processor @ 3ghz, 1.96 GB of ram , windows xp 32 bit os, and no graphics card!
I would be grateful , if some one find a solution for this and help me.

SRT

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
i dont have graphics card! other than that please friends give any solution
my system specs are provided here..
You have 1 GB graphic card, but it's not enough to play the game, upgrade to 2 GB graphic card or just buy another 1 GB graphic card.

HARISH S

Panel of Selectors
You have 1 GB graphic card, but it's not enough to play the game, upgrade to 2 GB graphic card or just buy another 1 GB graphic card.
any other update can help me? please i think this sort of problem is for everyone.. can any one find a solution for it ????

SRT

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
any other update can help me? please i think this sort of problem is for everyone.. can any one find a solution for it ????
Can you please tell me what exactly happens when you start your game ?

HARISH S

Panel of Selectors
Can you please tell me what exactly happens when you start your game ?
when i start the game,toss works good,when i bowl or bat the first over ,the first ball when i bowl or bat the ball falls on pitch and game hangs this is the problem i am facing.

Users who are viewing this thread