Help Please Vineet

• Thread starter imported_Beckster23
  • Start date
I

imported_Beckster23

Vineet,
Can u please release the extracted strings for the latest WCEXP update (the one with the hardcore patch)?

I want to just take out the variable weather strings from the EA exe and put it in urs. Also, mail me just the exe of EA (Cricket2002.exe). It doens't seem 2 install in mine.
Thanz,
Abhilash

D

Duncan

hey,

not trying 2 be rude here...but is ahbilash the same as the other ahbi guy and **** guy who got banned? :o

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
There were two Abhi's. I believe that Abhilash was actually a member first (and is certainly a much better member)

D

Duncan

yeah that's probably true...

he tries to copy another person's name to make it un-unique

and that's why he tried to get 88 as his forum team number because it was mine

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Originally posted by -=du88nc=-@Apr 24 2003, 10:55 AM
yeah that's probably true...

he tries to copy another person's name to make it un-unique

and that's why he tried to get 88 as his forum team number because it was mine
I'm fairly sure that our American-Indian friends name actually was Abhi and he wasn't attempting to 'copy' anyone elses name. :D As for your forum team number I really don't know,
Colin

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Originally posted by andrew_nixon79@Apr 24 2003, 11:23 AM
Is that American Indian as in Indian who lives in America or as in Native American :D :D :D :D :D? :rolleyes:? :rolleyes:

And hey, apparantly I'm a legend now!
Who knows?
Good to have some English legends around! :lol:

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
But like them all I've retired from playing :D

Actually more like I haven't got round to joining a team in the last few years. I haven't played since 1999 when I had my greatest ever performance. 58 not out and 6-10 from 4 overs.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
1999 was when I got my last MOM award!
4-6 off 2 overs and 18* at the bottom of the innings to hit the winning runs. Those were the days.
I'm looking at joining a team in the Scottish league, there's plenty of social teams around.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
I'm looking at joining a team in the Scottish league, there's plenty of social teams around.

Just wait a while and you might get called up for the national team :D

I'm having problems with my back at the moment so probably won't play this season.

I'm currently living in Huddersfield and there's a pretty strong local league here, almost as strong as the Lancashire League. (which I still say is the most competitive cricket I've EVER seen) And a Lancashire League side could probably beat some first-class domestic teams around the world.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
There's a pretty strong league back home in Middlesex. Two of my friends play for Teddington, who are one of the best teams in SW London.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
One of my Dad's friends played Lancashire League cricket until a few years ago. He was playing in 1996 when Alan Donald played for Rishton. He had to open the batting against Donald and got hit in a VERY painful place first ball. He retired hurt, but came back later in the innings. He said it was the most pain he's ever felt and the most scared he'd ever been!

Users who are viewing this thread