Help Please Vineet

• Thread starter imported_Beckster23
  • Start date
I

imported_Beckster23

Hey guys, :(
I am not the Abhi2233 or **** lover or mike holl who was banned. I am Abhilash Dwarakanath and he was Abhishek Potdar. I live in New Delhi, India and he i think is an RSA national. I will never in my life do what that asshole did. Vineet and this forum has helped me LLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTT and I would never try to act smart here. <_< .

I am the one who was supposed to make an All time India XI patch, but my board exams came in between, so i couldn't. I made the three kits for the forum team, I tried doing 3 different names.pak files for the minnows and that is also one of the reasons i asked vineet to decode his exe files. I also edited one cfg file whcih i am using now and it is really cool, maybe i should put it up. I am only 16, and am learing.

Please don't mistake me for that asshole. U can check my IP address if u want to.

And Vineet, please reply to the original query,
Abhilash

D

Duncan

hey ahbilash

we respect wat u've done and we're sorry 4 causing the confusion and fuss..........

thanx

I

imported_tegg02

that fcknut and this Abhi are different that was obvious

I

imported_Beckster23

I didn't mean to get u all apologizing to me!! :o :o

Ok, so let's forget about that **** lover idiot!! Can ne one help me on the topic for which i opened this topic??? :unsure:

Abhi ;)

Users who are viewing this thread