Help Please

zub2005

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
i got the CD version of the game, however when ever i try to load it on full screen it switches on then off. when i try to load on windowed it says to change me resoultion. when i do that my screen goes. any help please.

zub2005

International Coach
i am not too sure on graphics gard processer is amd sempron 3100+ 1.8 ghz. the previous version i had on cd marcus trescothick worked fine

Oli Norwell

School Cricketer
If MTCC worked then Cricket Coach 2007 should work as well. Have you tried uninstalling then installing again but to a different directory?

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
What resolution are you running the game in? If you have a 17 inch monitor 1024*768 is maximum resolution you can achieve and for 15 ich monitor 800*600 is recommended.

Oli Norwell

School Cricketer
Did you try installing the patch first before running?
Also make sure you install into the default directory that the game installer suggests. Basically accept all the default options and then run from the start menu. If it still isn't working after all this then it could be that it's incompatible with your graphics card. In this case either attempt to play on another PC, or if that isn't a possibility you may need to get a refund from where you bought it.

Users who are viewing this thread