Help saving fixtures page on cricket coach

sammy22

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
For some reason my print screen button won't work with the game (although it works on all other games simply by exiting out and then allowing me to paste the screen into paint etc......

Whilst I am aware that individual match screens can be saved via the output html I wanted to print off or save as a file my fixtures, complete with results for the season.

I was going to post a thread about my findings of the game so far, but it seems pointless without having relevant stats and facts for people to see to support my argument....

Any help would be appreciated, I have seen other people include attached screenshots, but am not sure how they have done this. As I say print screen function is the obvious way, but it refuses to save any screenshots within the cricket coach game

Hope someone can help:upray:cool:

white rose

School Cricketer
I used to have this problem in CC Pro last year but I discovered Fraps and it works in CC 2007

You can download it here:

Fraps/

Hope this helps

sammy22

School Cricketer
Thanks for the quickfire response

I'll give it a try.

EDIT - Thanks mate worked a treat, very easy to use as well. I'll create the post I was going to make originally now,

Last edited:

Freddie2007

School Cricketer
The Print Screen button only works if you open the game in a window, and then cut out the scorecard in Paint and save it as a new document.

Users who are viewing this thread