Hi all................

Yorkie

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Its my first post on this forum :D

I was just wondering about the PS2 version of this game, have all the players got real names?

If they haven't is there an in game editor that I can change the names of players and somewhere, where I can find a list of all the players names so that I can change them to the right names?

Thanks in advance.

Ben.

Only Ricky Ponting and Brian Lara have real names. The rest have fakes names. YOu can edit them in the Custom squad section the menu. You can't add - for player like Inzamam though. A quicker way is if you have the ps2 max drive you can download a patch for it.

A good place for names is www.cricinfo.com

:cheers

Cheers for the help mate, what do you mean when you say that you cant add?

Thanks in advance

Ben.

Ah right, I see what you mean now!!

I am not too sure what version of the game I should get. I would prefer to get the PC version of the game then I can download all the patches straight away rather than mess around with everything and change names of players ect. But I have heard that the PC version of the game is full of bugs or will the bugs be fixed in a patch?

Thanks in advance.

Ben.

Ok, thanks for your advice. Ill have to nip down to my local games shop tomorrow to see if they have the PC version in stock, if not it looks like it will have to be the PS2 version.

Thanks for your help.

Ben.

BEST of luck ben .. :D ... and welcome to PlanetCricket !!

Users who are viewing this thread