hidden shot selection's

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
i wondering if some one played every shot's that is in the game' how many are they' the shot's that i know is back foot' front foot' hook' leg glance' sweep' pull'' is that it if there is more just post here' may be it can be use full' and on more thing' the people who make's patch is that possible to change the shot selection's to brian lara one's that will be so cool man' not every shot but the leg glence is so realistic in brian lara' :crying

Mr. koala

Club Cricketer
There are 35 shots that can be played in c2k4, all of them have been found can now can be edited with the config editor

gold639

International Coach
You didn't know about the config editor? :eek:

Well then how did you think people made patches and how did you import patches?

Will p

International Cricketer
no i know about config editor but not about how to change shots with it, PS gold how is the bat

gold639

International Coach
Well in config editor don't you see those titles?(i.e,50 over cpu pacing,test match hard,cover drive,etc.).The patch makers edit these figures when making patches.I have taken the strong points of ravi's and tutsi's patches,and I have combined them to make a good(imo) patch.

Btw,I will post about the bat in yor thread.

Will p

International Cricketer
cool i will try, but i cant find the shots so you cant actually change the shot that a button does.

gold639

International Coach
No but what you can do is edit the shot direction,shot power,etc.

fardin

hi guys what is crackin i did not understand what you guy's were talking about' i need to learn all the shot's' and how can you change the shot selection's' is it possible to change the shot selection's i mean change the cover drive and all those stuff helpppp

fardin

gold can yo help me with that too please

Users who are viewing this thread