Highlander999 drops bomb shell (Shocking news, Highlander999 leaves for the Soakers!!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highlander999

ICC President
In a shock announcement today Highlander999 (a.k.a the Llama Legend) told his adoring fans that he plans to return to the team which originally brought him into cricsim, the Indain Warriors. Highlander999 has been a much sought player with Supersoakers captain, Griffo, begging him to join the Soakers, even going as far as to offer himself as a sexual reward. It wasn't enough though and after a long long discussion with Kshitiz_Indian (5 minutes :p) it was agreed that Highlander999 could return to the Warriors in his favourite number 3/4 spot.

"I am very grateful to Kshitiz for allowing me to join the Warriors again and I plan on helping them win plenty of matches this season."

Last edited:

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
'Loyalty':-

Comes after the word 'loyal'. Derived from the Old French 'leial'. Faithful to a person, ideal, custom, cause, or duty.

Next to it, you will NOT see a picture of Highlander999 who left our team before a game was played. Who cares? We're champions.

Highlander999

ICC President
In a shocking move today, it was announced the Supersoakers lawyers have been in contact and that as Highlander999 agreed to join the Soakers as captain, he is now in a legally binding agreement and cannot go to the Indian Warriors. Highlander999 said he was not aware of this, but is happy to lead the Soakers this season and apologies to the Warriors for the confusion

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hmm, I don't know if you're just making this up now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread