Highlander999 leaves the Indian Warriors

Highlander999

ICC President
In a shock and sudden announcement today, it was announced that Indian Warriors star, Highlander999 was leaving the club to join the Pakistani Legends. When asked why he was leaving the club this is what Highlander had to say,

Highlander999 said:
I've spent a very productive season at the Warriors and have scored plenty of runs there. However, there have been times when I felt certain members of the club were taking things too seriously and I have not agreed with some of the recent decisions. So after having a look around I registered interest with a couple of teams and luckily the Pakistani Legends had a spare place going. Hopefully, I can continue my good form with the bat and gloves at the Legends and I wish the Warriors all the best for the next season.

All it awaits now is for Pakistani Legends manager, treva, to hammer out Highlander's final contract :)

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
In a shock and sudden announcement today, it was announced that Indian Warriors star, Highlander999 was leaving the club to join the Pakistani Legends. When asked why he was leaving the club this is what Highlander had to say,

All it awaits now is for Pakistani Legends manager, treva, to hammer out Highlander's final contract :)

You cannot leave Indian Warriors, unless we accept the transfer ;) so dream :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread