Hindi Cinema Discussion

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Watched Dangal. First things first I'm not one of those Aamir Khan hater. In fact he is one of my favorite actors along with Akshay Kumar and I like sports based films a lot. With immense respect to the real Mahavir Singh Phogat, this movie didn't go as good as I expected. I think Aamir Khan wasn't at his best as far as acting is concerned and I've seen his idea of getting relatively unfamiliar faces (except for 3 Idiots) for his movies so that he gets all the limelight. Zaira and Suhani were great and so was Sanya. A bit disappointed with Aamir I honestly expected better acting from Aamir. I'd admit Chak De India still remains the best sports movie in Bollywood in recent times and I don't even like watching Shahrukh anymore due his choice of films except for Dear Zindagi which was great.

I'd rather watch Saala Khadoos and Lahore though a different storyline.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Om Puri passes away. One of the finest actor. RIP

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
No doubt for sure , if a Biopic would be made on Yuvraj Singh ,

Herry Tangri would be signed in without any hesitation

Easy work for the directors & producers , yeah

Last edited:

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
This is so soothing to the ears. I don't really watch movies because of any particular actor but I will prolly watch this one just because of Diljit. He was brilliant in Udta Punjab and he's looking great here too.

Song:

Trailer:

Saroj padhy

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
Commando 2 - looks like Narendra Modi and Co produced this movie.. Nothing Just everything about demonetization, black money , 15 lakh to every Indian blah blah..

But Vidyut acted well. And Adah's performance was really nice..

B

Bigby Wolf

Watched Rustom last Sunday found it really good. Akshay was again brilliant in potraying the patriotics role which he usually been doing for last 5 years.

B

Bigby Wolf

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
Same here mate ,Soldier was my first bollywood movie as 5 year old kid i used to love the title song of that soldier movie and i even performed on my school annual function on that song.

"Soldier Soldier Meethi Baatein Bolkar
Dil Tera Chura Le Gaya" :thumbs

B

Bigby Wolf

Watched Dangal. First things first I'm not one of those Aamir Khan hater. In fact he is one of my favorite actors along with Akshay Kumar and I like sports based films a lot. With immense respect to the real Mahavir Singh Phogat, this movie didn't go as good as I expected. I think Aamir Khan wasn't at his best as far as acting is concerned and I've seen his idea of getting relatively unfamiliar faces (except for 3 Idiots) for his movies so that he gets all the limelight. Zaira and Suhani were great and so was Sanya. A bit disappointed with Aamir I honestly expected better acting from Aamir. I'd admit Chak De India still remains the best sports movie in Bollywood in recent times and I don't even like watching Shahrukh anymore due his choice of films except for Dear Zindagi which was great.

I'd rather watch Saala Khadoos and Lahore though a different storyline.

Agreed ,the girls outperformed Aamir which usually doesn't happen with an actor of his calibre.Even the child actors were brilliant.The disappointment of the movie for me is the negative role of the coach in national academy it was just not needed in the context of the movie.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Akshay winning National Award - what a mockery of what was once a prestigious honor !

Akshay joins the list of undeserving winners along with Saif (Hum Tum) and Arjun Rampal (Rock On)

Greninja

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Akshay winning National Award - what a mockery of what was once a prestigious honor !

Akshay joins the list of undeserving winners along with Saif (Hum Tum) and Arjun Rampal (Rock On)
Also Sonam Kapoor got a national award for her film Neerja :)

Users who are viewing this thread