Hindi Cinema Discussion

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The story-line is a bit quick. You can't really make out what happens during the starting of the film. The film is a bit boring before the interval as well. The film seems to be bit interesting after the interval, but you can predict what will happen next.

Thanks god.Thanks for telling mate i was ready to go for the film.:)

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Is it me or is Bollywood going down? They keep producing these crap and cheesy love stories in large quantities which really pisses me off. Is this what people want in India? Unrealistic love stories?

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Is it me or is Bollywood going down? They keep producing these crap and cheesy love stories in large quantities which really pisses me off. Is this what people want in India? Unrealistic love stories?

Not really. We havent seen much of Bollywood in the last 3-4 months. We have 'Kaminey' coming up which looks to be a very different kinda film. And the big stars (like Aamir and SRK) are also looking to be doing very different films for the next ventures (Aamir is doing '3 Idiots' and SRK is doing 'My Name is Khan' which is a film on Islam and its effects after 9/11 in America). I guess Akshay needs to stop this crap comic capers and concentrate on better serious films.

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Not really. We havent seen much of Bollywood in the last 3-4 months. We have 'Kaminey' coming up which looks to be a very different kinda film. And the big stars (like Aamir and SRK) are also looking to be doing very different films for the next ventures (Aamir is doing '3 Idiots' and SRK is doing 'My Name is Khan' which is a film on Islam and its effects after 9/11 in America). I guess Akshay needs to stop this crap comic capers and concentrate on better serious films.

mynameisearl_main.jpg

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Review in MM (Times group)

Agyaat

Rating - 0/5

Ram Gopal Varma, RIP

(In which our film critic breaks the barrier and refuses to rate)

Agyaat is supposed to be a horror/adventure film, but instead it just turns out to be horrible, and the only adventure seems to be in buying a ticket and sitting through this garbage. At no point does the story, scene or any of the characters really scare or touch you in any manner. The film does, however, manage to irritate you enough to make you want to stuff your ears with cotton and sit with your back turned to the screen.

:rtfl

I was right guys ;) :laugh

:p

King Cricket

International Coach
^ Well, what exactly is this "unkown force" portrayed in the film? Some ghost, vampire, dracula, werewolf....wtf is it? After reading all these reviews, I surely wouldn't waste my valuable two hours on this "Agayat", but then again, I'm real curious to know this one thing. What actually is this "unkown force"?

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
^ Well, what exactly is this "unkown force" potrayed in the film? Some ghost, vampire, dracula, werewolf....wtf is it? After reading all these reviews, I surely wouldn't waste my valuable two hours on this "Agayat".., but then again, I'm real curious to know this one thing. What actually is this "unkown force"?

Even the critic failed to find out what's the unknown force in the film, at the end of the movie there flashed "Agyaat 2" coming soon, and the people in the room have a damn and booed :laugh

Hours of torture :rtfl

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Bring back Ramsays. I miss Band Darwaza, Veerana, Shaitani Ilaka, Darwaza kind of films. :(

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Bring back Ramsays. I miss Band Darwaza, Veerana, Shaitani Ilaka, Darwaza kind of films.

The fear is lost my friend, this films used to be scary (Remeber the bet watch it alone in theatre surround sound and win 5Lacs etc.) RGV tried his best to carry forward but he fails (always!) :facepalm

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Look where RGV has gone. Rangeela to Aghyat. :p

Users who are viewing this thread