Hindi Cinema Discussion

Guys, what did you think of Upen Patel's acting in 36 China Town? Smart debut, eh?

Film was good, I cant remember his acting in general. I think his voice was dubbed though

3 idiots was the last bollywood movie I saw. I am hardly bothered with the usual crap masala movies that come out. Seems like Aamir khan is the only good thing left in bollywood.

You should give ZNMD a try. Its worth it imo

Saw Kites and Aamir today. Kites was okay, I guess. A bit far-fetched. Aamir was fantastic. One of the better Hindi movies I've seen. For those who haven't seen it, it's a must watch imo. Great storyline and great acting.

Yes, Amir's end is pretty shocking too (at least for me). Your post about Amir-the movie encouraged me and I just watched "A Wednesday".

Watched Singham today. Undoubtedly the best Hindi movie this year. Pure entertainment!

For me apart from Prakash Raj's acting the movie was pretty much trash and a 'dabangg wannabe'.
Even Ajay Devgn was damn good. And please, don't even compare Dabanng with Singham. Singham is faaaaaaaar better than Dabangg.

Jihne mera dil lutya. A must watch movie. It has now highest opening in punjabi movies. You will remember all his dialogues, an awesome movie. Acting from gippy and diljeet who are unusual actor were superb too. It has all you need to be in best punjabi movie ever. it is still houseful even after more than a week after releasing. I bet if you go once, you will go again.

Even Ajay Devgn was damn good. And please, don't even compare Dabanng with Singham. Singham is faaaaaaaar better than Dabangg.

Yes, Dabanng was a timepass mindless film just Ready. Don't why Salman Khan, given the fact he is a good actor is doing such mindless roles.

Not everyone is Amir Khan. Anyhow, both those movies did pretty well at the box office.

Its TOI reviewers stated that the movie, although crafted on a very crucial issue, lacks the 'factor', especially in the second half.

Users who are viewing this thread