HMV has started to ship pre-orders

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
To folks who pre-ordered at HMV, I received the following notification from HMV regarding the game being shipped... hopefully should get the game by early next week :)

"Your order?s in the post and should be with you soon. If you?ve pre?ordered, we'll aim to get it to you on the day of release (UK deliveries only)."

Donko1982

Banned
hmv has just shipped my 360 game

Product Details Item Status Date Format Price(?) Quantity Total(?) Edit Item
Xbox 360 Game - International Cricket 2010 Completely shipped Shipped Date - 15/06/2010 GAMES 24

ThandaMilk

Club Captain
To folks who pre-ordered at HMV, I received the following notification from HMV regarding the game being shipped... hopefully should get the game by early next week :)

"Your order?s in the post and should be with you soon. If you?ve pre?ordered, we'll aim to get it to you on the day of release (UK deliveries only)."

Yep. Got the same email this morning. Glad I didn't switch to ShopTo with all its ordering hassles. Now I just hope Royal Mail / USPS don't screw up.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
^^^
Naah don't think delivery would be a problem... most of the issues happen at the ordering end. Post delivery is generally quite reliable - there may be a delay but you should eventually get the item.

baazigar123

School Cricketer
Got the same email. Order status has also changed to "Completely shipped".:happy

Don't know how many days it will take to arrive here in Oz.

Robot Bowler

School Cricketer
Same here. Orders usually take longer than they say. Expect a maximum of 10-14 days for international post. But it is 4 months quicker than waiting for the release here in NZ! :happy

krish1712

Club Cricketer
Got shippment confirmation email from HMV! Hopefully less than a week's wait!!:)

mrman80

Club Cricketer
mine didn't ship coz i cancelled yday and pre-ordered again.... so i turned out to be the loser in this thirst to get the game faster hah....oh well ! in future i will always stick to hmv.

P

pcfan123

haha thats funny, glad I did not get overexcited yesterday.

One day's difference wont matter though MrMan, especially if you live on the East Coast

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
mine didn't ship coz i cancelled yday and pre-ordered again.... so i turned out to be the loser in this thirst to get the game faster hah....oh well ! in future i will always stick to hmv.

Lol :) I pre-ordered the game at both HMV and Shopto and surprizingly HMV shipped it to me first and I cancelled my pre-order at Shopto... If I had both Shopto and HMV deliver to me on the same day, would have sold off one copy on ebay :)

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
If it was a 360 copy you could've gave it to me, I know someone who'd appreciate it.

P

pcfan123

So Im guessing us HMV folk do not get tracking numbers? I took the cheapest INT shipping :(

D

Dutch

So Im guessing us HMV folk do not get tracking numbers? I took the cheapest INT shipping :(

Dont blame you though; I ordered a music book not to long ago from Seattle. Wanted it real bad: shipping was 15 dollars more than the book!!:facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread