Holiday from Hell

sd92

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I love skiing holidays and one of my favourite destinations in Switzerland...other people who have skiied a lot recommend Canada. Is it truly the worlds best skiing country?

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
I would say it is. Most of the country is a "Ski Resort". BC, Northern Alberta, Northern Ontario and Quebec are all fantastic places to Ski. BC being the best because of the mountains.

sd92

International Coach
Sounds good, may have to ski there at some poitn.

Shevchenko

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
All in all, I'd say welcome to Canada, our true north strong and free, true patriot love in all thy sons command.

Sounds like a hectic holiday if you ask me, orange juice..., is that the new terrorist plot? haha just joking, I know that feeling, me to was questioned before about apple juice, the thought it was some lethal killing substance.

The broken leg, yet again I say welcome to Canada, Canadians are wierd mate. But if there is one thing I stand up for, is that Canada is the undisputed King of Ice Hockey, just to see them play is a treat, Vancouver Canucks to the Toronto Maple Leafs...

Anyway next holiday mate try making it Iraq, subtitle : Dead or alive...

sd92

International Coach
Iraq: Dead or Alive, don't even go there...

sd92

International Coach
You really shouldnt have lay on that sunbed with sunglasses on :p

290464iOQM_w.jpg

D

Deleted member 11215

Sounds bad, i once had a holiday that was crappy like this one. But mine involved a crap house we were staying at, the bathroom flooding, all our clothes getting ripped up in the washing machine thing and some people trying to knick our car at 2am. Good times :).

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Thankfully, I have never had a holiday from hell on the scale you have Tom, but my most unpleasent one was when I spent a week in New Romney, Kent, in August 2004.

Travelling there, 5 hours, but I am good in a car, I'm used to long car journeys, I visit my godmother 150 miles away in Sheffield every year so you have no choice but to get used to it really. Fine, nothing wrong there.

The caravan was filthy though, spiders everywhere, totally unhygenic, so we complained and got ?50 back and the promise of the cleaners coming next day. Guess what, they never came, but we got our fifty back.:p

That was the only unpleasent thing about it really, during the day we went out for as long as possible and we went to Hastings and all sorts of places. Hastings was awesome. Lovely place.

Highlander999

ICC President
Right here are some of my holiday pics:

Me preparing to throw myself of a cliff looking terrified​
Canada2007010.jpg

Horse-riding and biking with my dad​
Canada2007021.jpg

Canada2007017.jpg

And finally feeling crap from my sun-burn​
Canada2007057.jpg

sd92

International Coach
The zipwire one, is that just as you saw someone drop 60 feet to there death or something?

Users who are viewing this thread